Silent Treatment

A/N: Hope you're all enjoying this book as much as I am enjoying writing it. Again any requests let me know :-) 

Draco:

Draco was the one giving you the silent treatment, you'd been hanging out with Katie Bell for the last week trying to get your transfiguration marks up in class and since she was top in her class Professor McGonagall thought it would be best you learnt from her, you'd spend most of your nights in the library with her and most of the weekends too, you needed to get your transfiguration marks up since you wanted to become an auror, much to Draco's dismay and his families, they weren't that accepting of you anyway.

"You've got to talk to me sooner or later." You said at breakfast one morning looking at your boyfriend who was doing his best not to look in your direction. 
"Baby it's just studying, I would study with you but you have more important things to worry about." You whispered running your finger tips along his hand and sending him a reassuring smile.
"It's just Katie anyway, Merlin forbid I was alone with a guy." You joked looking over at Pansy who was trying to hide a giggle but a sick looking Draco didn't find it funny, he grabbed your wrist pulling you out from the table and out into the hall way. 
"Draco what are you-" before you could finish his lips found yours and a spark flew out, you were shocked at first but relaxed into the kiss wrapping your arms around his neck before he pulled them away pinning them above your head on the wall behind you. 
"I haven't seen you in days," He mumbled behind the kisses pulling away from you and kissing down your neck, earning some dirty looks from passing First years and prefects. 
"Draco, not here." You bit down on your lip trying to suppress a moan that was trying to escape. He chuckled deeply and smirked up at you. 
"Scared Y/L/N?" You smirked back at him grabbing his face and connecting your lips once again. 

Fred: 

It was the Yule ball and as expected everyone was getting excited about it, well everyone except for you. Your boyfriend Fred hadn't asked you so you assumed you weren't going, what also contributed to that thought was that he had asked Angelina to go right in front of you during study sessions in the great hall with Snape. You knew it didn't mean anything and that they were just great friends but it still stung to know that your own boyfriend was going to the ball without you. 
"George, you're going with me." You stated handing him some notes from homework that he needed, you'd always helped them out with homework whenever they needed it. 
"Where's my notes baby?" You heard Fred ask, you just got up from the table and walked away, you knew it was petty and wrong to do this but it felt good in a way, kind of like your own personal payback. You knew how Fred got when you ignored him, it irritated him so much. 

"I was thinking, we could all ditch and go out into the yard and set of some of the new inventions we made today." Fred said excitedly at the table the night of the Yule ball, you'd been ignoring him longer than you thought either of you would last. You turned to look at George and smiled at him. 
"Georgie I want to dance." You whispered pulling out your famous puppy dog eyes at him, he groaned grabbing your hand and leading you over to the dance floor. 
"I know what you're doing to him, and I've got to say...fair play." You smirked looking up at George, him winking down at you.
"Making him jealous will tip him over the edge I'm sure." George added spinning you around and then dipping you down so you could see Fred staring right at the pair of you. 
"Mission accomplished." George whispered in your ear as he pulled you up from the dip. 
"Y/N. With me now." Fred didn't even give you time to say anything he just grabbed your hand pulling you out and into the court yard. 
"Fred it's freezing out here." You stuttered looking at him, his face was red with anger almost matching his hair colour. 
"What the fuck is that with my brother?! What did I do? Did I piss you off and not know about it?!" You bit down on your lip partly to stop your teeth from chattering and the other part because you didn't want to laugh at him. 
"Fred..I was just dancing with him." You answered, he was shaking his head, pulling off his jacket and wrapping it around you. 
"No...No this is payback because I asked someone else to come isn't it?" You nodded slowly looking down at the ground and feeling stupidly guilty and petty for what you had done. 
"If it bothered you so much why didn't you just say?" You shrugged your shoulders. 
"Angry, make up sex is great with you?" He started laughing and you jumped into his arms making out with him