Being Cheated On

Disclaimer: FRED IS FUCKING ALIVE OKAY. IDGAF, IN THIS BOOK/WATTPAD THING HE'S ALIVE UNLESS SAID OTHERWISE. IF IT SAYS FRED AND "HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD." IDGAF HE'S ALIVE. HE ALWAYS WILL BEf

Draco:

You'd been in a fight with Draco for about a week now, it was getting beyond a joke at this point. He caught you hugging Ron, who was one of your close friends although Draco hated that he accepted that you were going to have friends he didn't like or didn't get along with, he had Pansy after all and you hated her with a passion.
"You know what Draco I'm getting sick and tired of having the same fight over and over again." You yelled in the middle of the library on Saturday morning, he was taken aback and you shook your head slamming your book shut and stuffing it into your bag.
"You know I love you! Only You, Ron is just a friend. Besides he fancies Hermione anyway." You stood up from the table earning some funny looks from other students trying to study, as well as an "are you okay?" look from Fred and George who were waiting by the door for you.
"Do you want to say something about the twins while you're at it?" You asked turning around and walking towards them when Draco shouted out that he did.
"Get a hold of yourself Malfoy, I play for the gryffindor team, I have to practice from time to time." You sighed just ignoring him and following behind the twins, you were shaking your head trying not to cry, you loved Draco but him being so overprotective was enough to annoy you, he'd always want to know what you were doing, every minute of every day.

It was the next weekend, the fight was still going on but between the fights and bickering you were going on dates and acting like a normal couple. It felt weird to be fighting with him, usually it was lovely, you'd just stay in each others arms for most of the weekends, or you'd study together and it was usually relaxing, except now if you weren't together all of the time he would be getting suspicious over nothing, coming to find you in your common room to make sure you were okay, all sorts of different and crazy boyfriend kind of things.

You were sitting in the Great Hall next to Ron on Saturday morning, you, Fred and George were going over Christmas plans to go and see Molly and Arthur when you felt something hit the back of your head, you turned around to see Pansy throwing paper balls at you and pointing over at Draco who was standing by the door and pointing at his wrist, you checked the time and quickly left the table, running after Draco who by now was rushing off in a huff because you were late for your date to Hogsmeade.
"Draco I'm sorry." You whispered finally catching up to him at the school gates, he sighed throwing his arm around your waist and pulling you closer to him without saying a word.

"Two butterbeers please." He ordered as you sat down in a booth together in the three broomsticks, you took off your scarf and laid it down next to you, staring out at the window at the snow and other people walking past. Draco sat in front of you, sliding you your drink, you smiled at him holding his hand on the table when you saw Ron and Hermione walking past the window holding hands, you looked back at Draco instantly not wanting him to start something out of nothing with that.
"So what's the plan for today?" You asked before taking a sip from your drink, Draco smiled at you.
"I was thinking we could go to honeydukes to get some snacks and head back for a early night, sneak you into my common room." You nodded, you'd missed him being like this, so loving and nice to you, it felt so refreshing to just spend time together and not worry about him worrying about you.

"Thanks Fred, I'll be back later but I'm not sure what time. Just cover for me and I'll pay you back next hogsmeade trip." You said leaving the portrait and heading down to the dungeons to meet Draco for you nice night ahead. You rounded the corner to find Pansy and Draco standing really close together, she was playing with the bottom of your shirt, you just cleared your throat and she jumped away from him and hurried away in the other direction of you.
"This is getting ridiculous." You whispered shaking your head, he came closer to you.
"You're the one that cheated on me first." You looked at him, cocking your head to the side and then shaking it.
"I never cheated on you...are you saying you cheated on me?" You questioned, looking behind him, a group of year ones were gathering at the end of the hall to watch what was happening.
"I...It was just a kiss," He said looking away from him, he was lying you knew instantly, he would never look at you while he was lying.
"Liar." You whispered shaking your head.
"I slept with her, but it was when I thought you were sleeping with Ron, it was a mistake and I never meant for it to happen." You just blinked at him, shaking your head.
"Unbelieveable, this is what today was wasn't? Being nice to make up for what you doing?!" You threw the bag of sweets down onto the floor.
"Leave me the fuck alone." You yelled pushing past him and going back up towards the common room, you pushed past a bunch of second and first years.