Bad Day

Draco

You dropped your books onto the bed in Draco's room and then fell down onto the bed closing your eyes and sighing.
"Potions sucks! Defence against the dark arts...Sucks." You sighed rolling over and looking at Draco as he came into the room, you were in his private dorm room. 
"You're just stressed out." You sighed shaking your head and rubbing your temples, he came over kissing you on top of the head. 
"Come on, I'll run a bath we can just relax and if the headache doesn't go away I'll go to Madam Pomfrey." You agreed with him and he pulled you up off the bed, grabbing towels and heading towards the prefect bathroom. Otherwise known as, the best bathroom. 

Fred:

You slammed the bedroom door behind you as you came in from work, you'd been working in the leaky cauldron to earn some extra money since you'd quit Hogwarts alongside Fred and George, you were working with them at the shop but also at the Leaky Cauldron to earn extra cash and let the boys focus on the business instead of focusing on paying you and looking after you. You jumped onto the bed next to Fred, it was 5am and he was just getting up to go to work. 
"I miss you." You whispered kissing his cheek, he pulled you closer so you were laying your head on his chest and smiling. 
"I miss you too, why don't you come work for us full time?" You sighed closing your eyes and listening to his heartbeat. 
"I might just have to, today has been so bad. I got screamed at, had to block a few hexes. Honestly I hate it Freddie." You whispered again, he rubbed the bottom of your back. 
"I'll call George, get the day off and we can spend it together after you've had some sleep." He kissed you again getting up and heading to the bathroom.  

George:

"Snape hates me, it's official." You said coming into the common room and looking at George, he was sitting on the sofa waiting for you to come back. 
"It's been the worst day!" You screamed into the sofa pillow before lying down and putting your head on his lap and looking up at him. 
"Distract me. Tell me something good." You mumbled, kissing him as he bent down to kiss you, you sat back up and began plaiting his long hair, he smiled at you. 
"Well how about I cheer you up, you...me and the Yule ball. We get you a nice dress, we get there and we just dance the night away." You giggled kissing him on the cheek.
"I love that Georgie." You whispered looking behind you as the portrait opened, Fred walked in with Lee and you smiled at them.
"Thought Snape annoyed you with that last detention." You groaned remembering and laying back down again. 

Harry:

You'd just gotten back to privet drive with Harry, after the craziness of the last term of school. He still wasn't talking to you 100%, you would get some grunts and groans from him whenever you would try and talk to him. You lived up the street from him and you knew he was going to need someone over the summer. 
"Harry...talk to me." You whispered from outside your front door. 
"No! I don't want to talk about it!" You flinched a little before leaning back against your door and shaking your head to nod. 
"Okay, I..I guess I'll just see you tomorrow." You whispered hurrying inside the door and locking it behind you. 

You woke up to tapping on your window, you looked outside to see Harry standing on the roof below your window, you opened it and let him inside. 
"I'm sorry." He said getting into the bed and wrapping his arms around you, you snuggled into him knowing he just needed your there, not to talk about it but to just be there for him physically. 

Ron

You were at the burrow with him and the rest of his family for the holidays, you'd been in a weird mood all day, you'd broken three glasses, a window and a broom stick when you fell over it. You were now sat in Ron's bedroom, it was midnight and everyone was asleep. You were sat in the window looking out at the garden and at the moon when you felt his arms snake around your waist. 
"I'm sorry about today." You mumbled looking over your shoulder at him and sighing, he budged in next to you. 
"Your mum must be super pissed." You added, he shook his head kissing your exposed shoulder. 
"She's broken many before and I'm sure she'll break more later." You laughed at him and he kissed you again. 
"Brand new day tomorrow."

Neville:

He found you crying in one of the broom closests, you'd just gotten out of detention with Umbridge and you'd lost it, you began sobbing uncontrollably in the middle of her office before running out and heading into the closet room you could find. Neville saw you running through the halls and followed after you, 
"Y/N?" Your breath hitched and you wiped your face opening the door to see him, he just pulled you into his arms kissing the top of your head. You pulled away from one another and you both took a slow walk up to the hospital wing to try and get something for your hand.  

A/N: I'm a little under the weather so uploads might be a little slow as I have to look after myself and make sure my daughter doesn't also get sick