Locked in a room with one another || George Weasley

George

The burrow was silent for once, it was quite relaxing. You'd been coming here for Christmas since you made friends with Ron in his first year which was your third year, you'd gotten close to him in the common room, even though he was younger than you, you got along great. He was like a little brother to you, you always looked out for him whenever you could in the halls. Everyone expected you to be best friends with Fred and George but you just didn't talk much.
"I don't think she likes me, is all I'm saying Freddie." You darted out the back door not wanting to get caught up in someone else's private conversations, you sat on the side of the lake and looked up, it was around midnight and the moon was right above you, it looked beautiful. You laid down on the grass looking up at it and watching the stars when you heard yelling from the kitchen and then a breaking noise.
"What the?" You sat up to see Molly yelling at the twins who were running towards you, you screamed as they missed you by a inch on both sides diving into the lake and splashing you as they hit the water.
"Get in the water is fine!" Fred yelled coming up for some air and looking at you, you were laughing at them both.
"No I think I'm good, I'm going to bed!" You yelled standing up and going back into the house.
"See I told you!" You heard George yell at his brother before a splashing noise.
"Goodnight Molly." You said going past her in the kitchen, she was shaking her head at the twins through the window.
"Can't live with them, can't kill them." You laughed and headed up the staircase

The next afternoon you were in the barn cleaning up all the brooms after the boys had been playing quidditch in the garden, they'd all headed inside for some lunch and you'd told Molly you'd clean up and headed into the burn,
"Where to start?" You asked to yourself when you heard someone cough from behind you, you jumped seeing George standing there and looking at you.
"Mum thought I should lend a hand, since you don't know where everything goes." You nodded in agreement and he came further into he barn and started helping.

You were both busy sorting the brooms out that you hadn't noticed Fred and Ginny shut and lock the door to the barn, blocking it with a car and heading back into the house.
"What's up here?" You quizzed noticing some ladders leading right up to the top of the barn where a platform was laid out.
"Oh me and Fred used to hang out there all the time." You looked over your shoulder at George with a questioning look, as if to say, Can I go and see and he nodded.
"Ladies first." You laughed climbing up the ladder first, him following close behind you.

"Whoa." You whispered getting on the platform and looking around, you weren't expecting what was here. It was just a stack of hay laid out to make a make shift sofa, a blanket laid over the top and some old toys that looked like they hadn't be played with in a while. On the walls were photos of their family members, one of them and Ginny together on her first day, and another of Ron. You smiled looking over them when you saw one of you and Ron together, you remembered that day. It was your first Christmas here. You'd gotten Ron a bright pink jumper with a giant "R" on the front and Molly made him take a photo with your Weasley Jumper on.
"Where did you get this?" You asked looking back at George who was blushing, he looked at it pretending like he didn't know which you were talking about.
"Mum made me a copy." You smiled at him and sat down on the hay bail sofa and smiled at him.
"Could sit up here for hours." You whispered, George laughed and then gasped.
"I forgot the best bit!" He jumped around, walking over to a string and pulled it, you frowned before a bright light came into the barn, you looked up and he'd opened a wooden patch on the roof.
"Let there be light." He laughed, you giggled along with him and looked out of the smaller window at the house.
"Your house is the best." You whispered, he sat down on the sofa and nodded.
"It's alright."

You'd stayed there for a few hours together it was starting to get darker outside you could see through the roof, you began talking about your times at the Burrow, your summers, and Christmas's at the house.
"I remember the second Christmas you came here like it was yesterday!" He yelled laughing at you, you stared at him, not remembering anything that would stick out. It was your fifth year at Hogwarts, like the twins.
"I don't- Oh my god!" You screamed finally remembering, you hid your face in your hands wanting the world to swallow you whole.
"That was the year I told Ginny Santa wasn't real!" You screamed at him, he was nodding along laughing.
"I had to stop her from crying and she wouldn't so I ended up spoiling her with chocolate for like a year." You sighed finally being able to laugh about it with George who looked like he couldn't breath for a few seconds.
"She hated me for that." You added, you yawned a little, laying down on the hay sofa, your head in George's lap.
"You know...I thought you hated me." You looked up at him and raised an eyebrow at him.
"You never made an effort to talk to me, so I just assumed?" You shook your head still laying in his lap and looking up into his eyes.
"I just didn't really understand the whole prank thing you and Fred did but after being with you both for so long I find it kind of funny." You said between giggle, he was laughing, it was fake and you could tell.
"Why would I hate you?" You asked, he looked at you in the eyes and shrugged his shoulders.
"I just thought because you only ever hung out with Ron and not us...we were in your year." You smiled at him sitting up straight and looking at him.
"I never hung out with you and Fred because I was too scared too...You guys were..the IT guys of our year. Every girl wanted to be with your or best friends with you." He chuckled shaking his head,
"Did you ever want to be with one of us?" He quizzed, you laid back down on his lap.
"Yeah...Freddie, he was always the better looking one." You joked, George thought you were being serious for a moment until you began laughing at his face.
"No George, you were the one I always liked more. You were more level headed twin, better looking though." You don't know what was coming over you, you felt so confident here with him that what you were saying didn't bother you.
"Good to know." He whispered, you smiled up at him and he smiled down at you.

When Fred came up the ladder to find you he expected you both to be sat on opposite sides of the sofa, what he didn't expect to find was you sitting on George's lap making out with him, he held back a laugh as he stood on the platform tapping his foot.
"Just wait until mum heres about this one." He joked, you pulled away from George blushing furiously and hiding your head on his shoulder.
"He won't tell her, cause then she'll find out about the time he snogged Katie Bell up here." George yelled throwing the nearest thing at his brother and missing, Fred went down the ladder first and George followed.
"I just came to let you out, bet you didn't even know the door was locked!" You ran after them as they ran into the house both laughing with one another, Ginny coming to your side and smiling at you.