Love Potions

Draco:

You were taking advanced potions, Slughorn had just shown everyone the love potion and asking everyone what they could smell, you were hesitant at first but Pansy pushed you forward towards the potion. 
"I smell freshly picked apples...broom polish....and hair gel." You whispered avoiding looking at Draco who was already staring at you since Pansy was whispering something to him, you ignored the looks from everyone in the class and then began taking notes on whatever Slughorn was saying, it was hard to concentrate with Pug Face Pansy making snide comments every 30 seconds and the dirty looks you were getting from other girls in the class who all smelt something rather similar. You weren't dumb you knew it smelt like Draco, or what you thought he would smell like it's not like you went around sniffing him, he looked rather nervous now but he'd been looking like that since the first night back at school so you thought nothing of it, pushing past the feelings you had for him and studying.  

Fred:

You were standing behind Ginny when Fred showed them the pink products, a bunch of girls all giggling with one another. 
"Best rang of love potion you'll find anywhere." He said looking at Hermione, then Ginny and then to you. 
"Do they work?" Ginny questioned looking at her older brother. 
"Certainly they work, for up to twenty-four hours at a time depending on the weight of the boy in question-"
"And the attractiveness of the girl." George said as he popped up with his brother. 
"But we're not selling it to our sister not when she's already got about five boys on the go from what we've he-" You tuned out at that point moving away from the potions and heading over to the front desk to just take a glance around at the shop, it was the first time you'd come since Mrs Weasley didn't want you leaving the burrow without protection, you'd joined Harry and Hermione there for the summer. 
"What can I help you with?" Fred asked, coming up behind you and making you jump.
"No love potion?" He questioned looking at your empty hands, you shook your head crossing your arms across your chest, you were going into your seventh year which Fred would have been if he didn't leave, you'd been best friends with the twins since your first year, and you'd had the biggest crush on Fred since 3rd year. 
"I've known you for almost 7 years now, in that time I've never seen you with a boy or even take interest in one." He began serving someone. 
"Look in the mirror you'll see the one I'm interested in." You mumbled walking away and out of the shop to go and stand with Hagrid outside. 

George

"You sure you're not interested in love potions?" George asked you as you came round the back of the shop, you'd agreed to come and work for him and his brother during the Christmas holidays and now he was pestering you about who you liked after he caught you eyeing up the love potions. 
"No George, I was just fascinated by them." You said with a laugh, Fred came down from the flat about the shop and looked at you, he knew, he knew you liked his brother and smiled at you.
"Besides, Y/N Doesn't like anyone she's soulless." He joked going over to a shelf and starting to do intake on it, Fred understood why you didn't want to tell George about your crush on him, there was no point in doing so, he was here and you were still in Hogwarts, plus you didn't think George would ever see you anything other than the annoying best friend he had to take to the Yule Ball because his mum asked him to so you wouldn't be too lonely that night. 

Ron:

You had just finished making the love potion that Romilda Vane was paying you to make, you were short on cash and to be honest you didn't care what it was for as long as the money was fair, you put it into a bottle and headed out into the halls to find her, she was standing in the library reading something, you tapped her on the shoulder and handed her to bottle. 
"5 Gallons as discussed." She said handing you them from her back pocket, you put them in your purse and looked at her. 
"If you don't mind me asking...who is it for and why didn't you just it from the twins?" She looked you up and down before tossing her hair over her shoulder. 
"It's none of your business who it's for, and because they're guys and they'll make a joke out of it." With that she stormed off out the library and into the halls, you rolled your eyes sitting down and getting out a book to study with.

A few hours later you found her and Ron walking hand in hand into the Great hall, your jaw almost dropped to the floor. 
"Shit, shit shit." You whispered to yourself scrambling away from the table and out of the great hall, she'd given the love potion to the guy you'd been in love with for the last three years. 
"Y/N?" Harry questioned as you pushed past him trying to leave the hall. 
"Ron, with Romilda...my fault...I made a love potion...she used it. Fuck." You said finally sitting down on the hard floor and shaking your head. 
"I'm an idiot."

Harry

Fred slipped you some love potion in the shop and you followed him into the back of the shop handing the small pretty looking bottle back to him. 
"I don't want it Fred." You said as he put it back in your hands, you shoved it back into his chest.
"Fred, I don't want it!" You yelled, the bottle slipped out of his hands and out of yours smashing against the floor, Harry walked in from behind the curtain and looked at the mess. 
"What do you smell Y/N?" Fred teased poking your bright red cheeks. 
"Well I smell, pages of a new book, sweet perfume and shampoo." Harry said before you even answered, Fred smirked knowing that was you, you sent him a smirk back staring up at Fred's eyes. 
"You know what I smell Fred? A boat load of lies- aftershave, a wet dog and...and lilies?" You questioned looking at him, he nodded over at Harry. 
"I'll leave you guys alone."

Neville

"Neville it's just a gag gift I'm sure." You said taking the bottle from his hands, he was looking at you nervously. 
"Who gave it to you anyway?" You asked as the train jolted a little, the bottle almost falling from your hands, you handed it back to him and he put it into his bag. 
"Fred and George, said I could use it." You laughed looking at him and going back to your book, you always shared a carriage with him and Luna. 
"I guess they want you to find your true love." You joked, you could have swore blind you heard him mutter 'I've already found her' but you ignored it and closed your book. 
"Harry! Neville, I've got to give you this." A young boy said giving them both a sheet of parchment and running away down the other end of the train. 
"Slughorn wants to see us." With That Neville got up, leaving his bag behind for you to take care off and disappeared out of the doors. 
"You know he likes you right." Luna asked from beside you, you looked at her. 
"I like him too Luna, but we both have to focus on studies...maybe after school is finished I'll take him out on a date." You giggled taking a copy of the Quibbler and starting to read the first page.