Locked In A room with one another || Harry Potter

Harry:

"Detention! My office!" You heard Umbridge screeched at you, you nodded knowing exactly what that meant. You'd been there a lot over the last few weeks of school and it was starting to kill your hand just from the thought of that Quill. You were getting detentions for the stupidest of things lately, last week it was because you'd spoken out of line, the week before you'd forgotten your quill in a lesson she was checking in on and today was because you'd agreed with Harry about Voldemort being back.
"Yes Professor Umbridge," You sighed back to her, Ron trying to hide a laugh while sitting next to you, you elbowed him in the ribs playfully and shook your head, you were Ron's twin sister, younger by 13 minutes as he liked to tell everyone.
"Something funny Mr Weasley, do I need to put you in with Potter and your sister?" Ron shook his head going back to doing his work, you did the same trying to put the thought of yet another detention with her out of your mind.

"Five O'clock is coming up too quickly." You grumbled to Hermione, she was sitting next to you at the dinner table, you looked across at Harry who was looking just as nervous as you were. It was his second week of detentions with her so that meant he knew what was coming just like you did.
"I better set off, don't want to be late." You sighed, Hermione agreed to take your bag for you and you walked with Harry towards her office.
"Mine are fading quicker than before, Fred and George suggested murtlap essence and it worked." You said showing him the faded scars of previous lines you'd been forced to write out.
"I must be punctual and I must remember my place?" Harry questioned, you nodded rounding the corner to her office.
"She's a Witch with a capital B." You said knocking on the door, it creaked open and you made your way inside.

Sitting there were two of the Black quills sitting at a desk, no ink pot as usual and some parchment paper, she sat down at her desk with a cup of tea and let you both take a seat in front of the desk in front of her, you looked at Harry and he gave you a reassuring smile.
"You will both write "I mustn't tell lies." until the message has sunk in." She said in her high pitched voice, you felt no time in wasting so you picked up the quill and began to write.

It had been two hours and the pain was starting to get worse, you were biting down on your lip so hard you were sure it was drawing blood at this rate, that's when you grabbed Harry's hand out of pain, squeezing gently, Umbridge looked up not noticing your hands tangled together under the table.
"What's that?" She asked hearing a loud explosion coming from outside the door, then there was another, and another.
"You two stay here." She ordered leaving the room and locking it behind her.
"Wasn't planing on going anywhere!" You screamed knowing she couldn't hear you any more.

"How's yours looking?" Harry asked looking at his own hand and then to yours, you turned it over, it was dripping with blood more than his was.
"I write slower, trying to get as little lines as possible done." You nodded.
"I should probably take that advice and do the same, I wrote as fast and as many as I could." He ripped off some of the bottom of his shirt and wrapped it tightly around your hand.
"I got you into this mess." You shook your head, ripping the bottom of your own shirt to wrap around his hand this time.
"Me and my big mouth did this." You added looking over at the door.
"How long do you think she's going to be gone for?" He questioned looking at the door with you, you bit your lip shaking your head.
"Probably about ten or twenty minutes...Fred and George were telling me about a swamp spell they invented." Harry smirked grabbing you and kissing you, it was hot and intense. You threw your arms into his hair as he pushed you against the table you'd both been doing lines on, you sat on it spreading your legs so he could stand between them.
"Y/N." He whispered slowly, his voice making your heart flutter, you'd not been alone with him in so long since he was always around your brother or you were always busy with classes. Every inch of you was aching for his touch, you missed him so much although you saw him every day it wasn't quite the same.

His eyes were gazing into yours and you were looking back up at him.
"I love you Harry James Potter." You giggled leaning up and pecking him on the lips.
"I love you too Y/N Y/M/N Weasley." You smiled his eyes were glistening like stars in the night sky, you connected your lips again, the tender touch making everything else in the world disappear, there wasn't anything else that was important in this moment in time, all that matter was that you and Harry were together.
"She's coming." You warned jumping away from him and sitting down, pretending to be writing lines when the door unlocked, Harry was back in his seat, his tie straightened up and pretending to write.
"That's enough for tonight, you will be back tomorrow." She ordered you out.

Once you were out of sight of her office he pulled you round a corner and towards a broom closet.
"Classy." You said as he shoved you against the door continuing what you started in Umbridge's office.