Ghostface // Strange Encounter

Just some flirty Ghostie boy fluff <3 please don't be afraid to request things!

I stumbled out of the gate and tripped, nearly falling into the campfire that appeared in front of me.

"Jesus Christ, I've never ran that much in one trial." An exaggerated groan left my mouth.

"You best get up before David here eats all your food." The blonde southerner giggled and jabbed a finger at the large male. He was currently shoving two pieces of steak into his mouth. The food looked dry and tacky, but I guess we're lucky that it's giving us food at all. I one large stride over Kate and in front of David. I growled and held my hand out in front of his face.

"Gimme." I ordered.

"Nah." He spat. No like- he literally spat a piece of steak on my leg- it was really gross.

"Come on dude, I'm starving."

David scowled at me and plucked some steak from the plate beside him, handing it to me. Gross and unsanitary, but whatever. My standards have decreased immensely since I got here. I snatched it from him and scarfed it down in a matter of seconds. I sighed happily and decided to walk around; taking notice to how there were no birds or crickets. The forest seemed to be as dead as we all were. There was an audible squish under my feet, liquid began to seep into my shoes causing me to cringe in discomfort.

I didn't even notice that I got to the river so fast...

I groaned knowing what I had to do in order to be slightly less uncomfortable. I could just walk away and deal with it but then again... wet. socks. I slowly scanned the forest, checking for any unwanted visitors. It seemed clear enough... then again I could be very, very wrong. I kicked off my shoes and slipped out of my pants before quickly entering the cold stream with my dirty clothes.

Since my socks are wet and I'm at the river, I might as well clean everything else. I thrashed them around; scrubbing off any remaining mud and blood in the process before finally leaping out of the stream. I set my clothes down on a log.

Shit, it's gonna be a while till they all dry and I'm only wearing a shirt and panties... maybe I can try calling Kate over here?

No... it might attract the killers over and that's the last thing I want. I walked back into the river and splashed around a little bit, dipping my head back, paddling around and what not. I can just take the time to relax and clean my body.

"Hey, while I do enjoy the display, I'd like to drink clean water."

I jumped at the voice from behind me. It was none other than Ghostface. I cringe at his words and sink deeper in the water. He stood up with a grunt and tossed the cup to the side, all of its contents spilling out. Before it touched the water, it disappeared in black mist. He tilted his head and chuckled huskily.

"I can still see all of you, no matter how deep you try to go." The tone of his voice sent my cheeks ablaze. I have a love hate relationship with this psycho and he doesn't even know it. No matter how many times he's slashed me, or put me on the hook, I can't help but feel attached to him... There's something about him that I find appealing- I don't even know what it is.

"Do you know how adorable your thinking face is? I could just stare at it all day~" He giggled and leaned forward. "What are ya thinking about? Why you love me or why I'm so attractive... Maybe both?" I paused and stared wide eyed at Ghostface.

"Wh- what brought you to t-that conclusion?"

He shook his head slowly, chuckling darkly. I could almost feel the aura of his shit-eating grin. A grin that'd I'd very much like to see. Jesus Christ what's wrong with me!? His voice pulled me back into reality.

"You like to talk in your sleep~" the killer cooed, lowering himself to my level. I put my head down; my cheeks red from embarrassment. My face felt like it was being burned off and I probably look like Freddy Krueger right now. I'm more worried about how vulnerable I look rather than how a killer likes to visit me at night and watch me sleep!

"H-how do you even..." I shook my head and dipped my face in the water to cool my cheeks. Unfortunately that didn't really work. I rose till the water reached my neck, looking everywhere except where he was standing.

"By the way... I heard you say my name in your sleep. I was surprised and confused at first, but I found it adorable. I'll make you tell me what that dream was all about, but as of right now..." He held his hand out for me to take. "We should warm you up. Come on now, I wont bite- unless if you want me to." He chuckled and beckoned me with his fingers.

I sighed shakily and took his hand. He hoisted me up and quickly wrapped me in his coat- cloak...? He held me tightly until I stopped shaking after a couple minutes. Surprisingly, he hasn't said a word during this awkward embrace. All I could hear was his soft breath... I closed my eyes and let myself relax, all he's hasn't tried hurting me yet but 99% of me says he doesn't want to. "Feeling better, doll face?" His voice came out huskily.

I bit my lip and nodded- doll face?

I nervously giggled, my heart glowing. "Is that what you call every girl you hug?"

"Just you, sweetheart..." He whispered in my ear.

I decided to ignore the strange things he's said only minutes ago, "so...how am I getting back to my side without getting wet?"

"Oh, you'll get wet- very wet." I pursed my lips and sunk into his arms, slightly shaking with the vibration his deep chuckle emitted. Little did I know, he was shaking in his boots...

Lmao you'll only understand that line if you saw some very specific fan art of Ghostface who seemed to be very happy.

This almost turned into some David x reader but I really wanted to write about Danny boy >:(