Ghostface ~ Reassured

Some spicy stuff for you all. It's a bit too spicy for me so I put the little squiggles so lmao. I was gonna do something with someone else but then it turned into one with Ghostface. Seriously someone request something else, I can't help it. this is a bit long so if you see any typos make sure to tell me :)

Each day that went by, Danny and I have been stealing moments together whenever we could. He would sometimes sneak into my tent and hold me, snuggling his head into me like a cat would. Hell, he would even purr, but it was more like a moan, to be honest. To say the least, it was a secret relationship- a forbidden one. No one else can know about it.

Right now, we were sitting by the river, it being the only place where we can have privacy. I buried my face into his chest; inhaling the musky scent given off from the cheap cologne he used in a match earlier. He rubbed my back slowly while staring off into space in deep thought. I now straddled him, staring into the abyss of his dark eyes. He looked up to me, almost innocently- that is, until a smirk appeared on his face.

"I think I like where this is going~" Danny purred and kissed my cheek, trailing down to my neck. I sighed and took his cheeks in my hand.

"Is there something wrong?" I quiz him. He's been acting off ever since we started to spend more time together. He'd mumble things in his sleep and squeeze me like he was afraid I would disappear. Danny's body visibly wilted and his smirk was stretched into a fine line; his eyes now downcast. I raise an eyebrow hoping for an answer- and soon. He sighed quietly, running his fingers through his hair.

"It's stupid, but I'm just worried- about us." Danny let his head fall back onto the log, I now leaned over him trying to maintain eye contact. No matter what I did his eyes never really met mine... he was embarrassed to even tell me about his feelings. I knew I wouldn't be able to get him to tell me what was wrong, so I decided to lay against him and comfort him physically. I hugged him tightly and peppered kisses on his face, a smile cracked and he attacked my sides. I burst into laughter, tickling him till we were out of breath.

Once I finally recovered I spoke up, "Hey Danny?" He hummed in response, the smile not leaving his face. I brushed my lips against his ear and whispered, "I love you." As soon as I pulled away, he pulled me back down and smashed his lips against mine. It felt desperate, but I didn't mind. Danny gently pushed me down onto the grass and trapped me beneath him. He bent down and went straight for my neck, knowing exactly where my sweet spot was.

I gasped and closed the gap between us, now I was getting desperate. A small growl rumbled in his throat; one hand now sneaking down to my thigh. His hot breath beat against my neck making me grow restless. I moaned and tried to kiss him but he pulled away.

"Be patient, baby~" he purred before kissing my neck. He nibbled it; sucking and licking it. Danny started to leave love bites all over my skin, moving his body rhythmically against mine. He lifted my leg and ghosted his bulge against me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and mewled in his ear. His breath was caught in his throat earning a sultry giggle from me. Danny growled and bit my neck a little too hard, making me yelp.

He lapped his tongue over my new love bite, giving it a kiss. I tangled my fingers in his hair and arched my back, nibbling on his ear,

"I wa-"

He parted and quickly put his mask back on, hiding me behind the log. The rustling in the bushes came to an abrupt stop. Looks like Ghostie is gonna have to stab someone.

A harmless little bunny hopped out and twitched its little pink nose at us before jumping off.

"Aww..." my eyes followed the chocolate colored bunny. I turned my attention back to Ghostface who was already crouched to my level, his face extremely closed to mine.

"Woah!" I fell back on my bum and laughed. He simply tilted his head and helped me back up; taking my hands in his gloved ones. It squeaked as he rubbed his thumb over my knuckles.

"I've been waiting till you said that."

I paused and raised an eyebrow.

"Woah..?"

He chuckled and shook his head.

"That you love me."

"You- all you wanted was for me to tell you that I loved you?" He slowly nodded; his grip on my hands tightened.

"Well, I was worried because I was thinking that maybe you-"

"I love you and only you." I giggle and peck his lip. "You act like a big boy but you were worried over something so simple." I felt a little bad for laughing at him but it was just too cute. He grumbled and crossed his arms over his puffed out chest. He's so childish and silly sometimes.

"Hey now, I'm above average. And I'm sure you felt that." I sucked in a breath and pursed my lips.

"...okay you got me there." The mood was gone but we still cuddled by the river. Lots of kisses and giggling was involved.

~Bonus~

"Okay this is kind of weird but he's kinda hot." Meg admitted shrugging towards Jake who gave her a disgusted look.

"Meg... Whatever. This is perfect. You know why? Whenever we go against Ghostface, Y/n can distract him. Hell, we can use her as a shield seeing how he wouldn't lay a finger on her- during a trial anyway..."

"Should we tell the others?"

"Mmmm nah... I wanna see what they do next."

"Dude you're weird, I'm out."

Man this was a rollercoaster of emotions. Music seriously influences what I'm gonna write lmao.