Freddy // Out of Reach

Shameless plug, but I've made a new oneshot book about l4d2! Even if you don't know what it is or don't like the game, I'd really appreciate some love on it ❤️ anyway, let's continue :)! Now this one isn't romantic due to the request! Requested by Airmanon

I yawned loudly and shut my eyes. The crackling of the fire infront of me was comforting in a way... It's probably the most relaxing thing in this hell where you pretty much wait for your death.

"Ugh, I'm so tired..." I sighed. Maybe talking with my friends will make things a bit easier.

Small chuckles erupted from the group around me. "You're always tired, Y/n. Why don't you just sleep? You probably have time before your next trial." Claudette smiled towards me and shrugged. I hummed in acknowledgement.

"Mmm... Yeah. Yeah you're probably right. Okay then, cya later guys!" I waved and headed towards my tent. Maybe I can sleep without having a nightmare for once...

~timeskip brought to you by Ghostface's deep and sexy sigh 😳~

Freddy's POV

"Still pissed?" Frank questioned annoyingly. I could tell that bitch had a stupid look on his face under that dumbass mask.

"She's practically dead on the inside already. I can visit her in her dreams but the fucking entity won't get me in a match with her." I huffed angrily taking another swig of whiskey.

"Aw, that's too bad. She's real fun to chase around. Makes it interesting..." Julie giggled. "Gosh, and her screams of pain are just delicious. She's my favorite one to hear." What a slut. I wish I could kill these kids right here instead of the survivors. I rolled my eyes and lifted the bottle up to my lips, but a pang in my head stopped me. A Cheshire grin appeared on my face.

"Uh oh. There's that look again..." Frank backed up with a nervous laugh. "Uh what're you doing there, buddy?"

"Shut the fuck up you dumbass. I've got business to take care off." The kids stared at me as I made my way out to my cabin. She's just fallen asleep, I can feel it. If I can't play with her in trials, I might mess with her in her dreams. And turn them into nightmares...

LMFAO I'm sorry if this wasn't all that great! I didn't really know where to go with this and I felt bad for not updating! I kinda stopped playing dbd, but who knows maybe I'll get back into it sooner or later. Still got a bunch of requests to do as well! Man this quarantine is giving me a lot of free time lmao. Sorry about this being short as well.