Oni // Big Ol' Softie

Turns out only a couple chapters needed some editing lmao. Man now that I've returned to red rank in dbd my teammates have gotten worse and the killers got better... Requested by Millzy04

I popped my head out of a bush and looked around. The huntress and pig were having a quiet conversation not too far away. I turned to see some of the other killers lounging around. They all seemed civilized for a bunch of murderers. None of them were rude to each other and they got along with one another. I wish I could say the same about my allies. I sighed and continued to scan the area.

Kazan said he would sit infront of his cabin...

As if he heard me the hulking demon appeared from around a corner. He strode past the group of teenagers In a haste, a bag in hand. What are they- are they eating dirt??

"Hey big guy! What's in the bag?" Frank stood up from the ground, fixing his lopsided mask. Uneasiness set into my stomach.

Kazan turned his head and growled, "It is none of your concern. Go back to playing in the mud."

Without hesitation, Frank returned to his little group and sat back down.

"What a freak..." Joey muttered. Unfortunately for him, Kazan still has good ears. He set the bag down and picked up the teenager by the throat. His friends jolted up- screaming and begging him to stop.

"He didn't mean it, leave him alone!" Susie cried.

Joey's choking. He's clawing at the fingers crushing his wind pipe.

"Watch what you say or I will kill you." With that Kazan released the smaller male from his grasp. His friends caught him and backed away in fear. A scowl was left on the victims face as he struggled to breathe.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit intimidated after seeing that. I knew what I was getting into when I started dating a killer, but it's different to see him act like this around his allies... I guess they're not so different from survivors.

Once the coast was clear I darted over to Kazans cabin and knocked 5 times like he told me to. The door swung open and he beckoned me inside. I noticed that he didn't have his mask on... I could never get sick of that face. My cheeks heated up, but I then remembered what I wanted to say.

Hopefully he won't react too harsh.

Before I could question him about the event earlier, he pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I groaned as the air was squeezed out of my lungs. Regardless, I hugged back earning a content hum. I let go of him and gasped for air. His eyes creased with worry.

"My apologies. I was just very excited for your visit. And now that you are here..." Kazan lifted a bag and pulled out bright and beautiful colored flowers. "I found these far away and thought that you would like to have them."

"Aw... That's very sweet of you." I grinned and smelled the flowers-  smells like honey.

"Thank you, I love them. But I-"

His features fell and he interjected, "do you not like them? Perhaps I can take you there and you can get flowers you like? Unless if you would rather relax here and watch a movie..."

"No no! I love them, they're beautiful. We can also watch a movie if you're up for it." I giggled and sighed. "I just wanted to ask you about uhh..." I gulped nervously, "What happened out there with The Legion?"

He paused, trying to find the right words say. Kazan pursed his lips, shifting his stance often.

"I'm sorry you saw that side of me. Some people here are very obnoxious and it annoys me." Kazan slightly bowed. I struggled to muffle a small laugh.

"You're adorable."

He huffed and raised an eyebrow, "adorable? I am the largest man here and I rip the tongues out of my enemies."

I raised a brow with a smirk playing on my lips. "Okay big guy, whatever you say." I pulled him down and pressed my lips on the corner of his mouth.

The sound of a shutter went off.

Ghostface waved at us through the window and pointed to the camera.

Of course...

"I'm going to crush that little man."

"Kazan, No. Bad. How about we go watch a movie?"

"Hmm... Okay. Anything but Scream."

There we go! Hopefully this was fluffy enough for you :). Lmao ik he kinda looks like an ogre under his mask but like- look up some fanart of him. You'll find unmasked version of him as a human and a good looking demon. Like this one lmao. Looks pretty cool.

 Looks pretty cool