Ghostface • Caught In The Act

Requested by chickynuggy6179 🍗 I really like the fact that my readers are also obsessed with Danny as much as I am :,) Ghostface seriously needs more love man. I can barely find any decent xreader stories with him in it smh. Sorry if you guys don't like Ghostie boi, I fockin love him.

I sighed as Jake and David continued to bicker, attempting to one up the other.

"I could definitely loop the killer longer than you." Jake huffed before shoving food into his mouth.

"Yeah right! Just stick to sabotaging hooks an' traps. Let me deal with the killers."

Man, their argument is stupid and pointless. They're just going to end up hating each other... When they get into a trial together it'll mess with everyone else's chances of survival. I stood up and trudged away from the campfire. Claudette's eyes followed me, her brows raised.

"Y/n, where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go for a walk." I responded quietly with a fake smile.

I was getting a headache hearing those two dumb asses fight. Besides, what I told Claudette wasn't really a lie... I'm just going to see Ghostface. It's been awhile since we've spent time together and haven't gone against him in a trail for a week. The rushing sound of water grew as I trudged over the muddy banks of the river. I looked around before finally following the flow of water downstream towards the fallen tree I use as a bridge. The river wasn't too wide but it could definitely sweep you away, and no one knows what would happen to you after.

Would you appear back at the campfire or just die? Dying forever would be a hell of a better outcome, to be honest... I balanced myself on the tree and carefully tiptoed to the other side. I memorized where Danny's place was so I traveled in the shadows to avoid any unwanted attention. Ghostface said they don't care about me being there but to be honest, they scare me sometimes. He's the only one I felt really comfortable with. He's a sardonic guy but that just makes everything more interesting and funny.

Plus, we both love horror movies and we always have something to talk about- I always feel like myself around him.

A small smile graced my lips the more I thought about him. I slowly pushed open the door to Danny's cabin, careful to not make any noise. The floor boards creaked beneath my feet as I approached his bedroom. The wooden door was ajar and I could see the silhouette of his body from the light. As I crept closer I could hear shuffling coming from inside. I raised an eyebrow in curiosity, eyeing his shadow that shook once in a while. Small groans erupted from behind the door; immediately my heart felt like it was being squeezed.

I started to have an internal battle in my head on wether or not I should leave. I heard Danny aggressively exhale through his nose before mumbling something under his breath. It almost sounded like... my name? Heat rose to my cheeks as I continued to listen to Ghostface moan quietly. He was, in fact, wearing his mask while eyeing his camera intently.

I unconsciously leaned toward the door, the flimsy floor boards groaning as my weight shifted.

I cringed and froze.

It was quiet.

When I looked up the lights were off and there were no sounds coming from the room.

Just eerie silence.

"Leave the stalking to me, Doll face."

I gasped audibly and crashed against Ghostface's chest. I could hear his heart beating quickly and his breathing was a little uneven. I bashfully looked at my feet, fumbling with my fingers.

"S-Sorry." I mumbled.

His slim fingers brushed against my chin, before he lifted my head to look at him. I looked off to the side and pursed my lips.

To say I was nervous is an understatement...

I could practically feel his gaze burning me- my entire face was practically boiling.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk, you've been a bad girl, Y/n~" Ghostface purred huskily.

My eyes slightly widened in surprise upon hearing this. He pushed me against the wall pinning my arms above my head.

"I think I need to punish you for that. Would you like that, baby?" He tilted his head inching closer to me.

I mustered the strength to talk back, "I think I should be the one punishing you for jerking off to me."

His body stiffened and his tight grip on me loosened. I smirked and playfully pushed him away as I sensually strided towards the bed. I plopped down with a sigh and beckoned him with a finger. Ghostface crawled on top of me brushing a stray hair out of my face. I smiled and pulled him down, removing his mask in the process before smashing my lips against his.

I attempted to flip us over (but since I couldn't move him he let me get on top.) I straddled him and rolled my hips on his hard member. Danny's eyes gave me a once over, a sly grin spreading across his face.

"I bet you've fantasized about this happening." I cooed bouncing on him. He stifled a groan and tried to keep me on his hard cock. "Not yet~"

"Ugh, you're killing me..." Danny grumbled covering his flushed face.

I giggled as I removed his clothing, allowing him to undress me as well.

"Fuck, I want you so bad Y/n- you're gorgeous." I hid a smile by biting my lip, causing Danny to hum.

I couldn't wait anymore either- I want to do this with him right now. I slowly pulled down my wet panties, letting Danny stare at the bridges of my own juices oozing out of me. I tossed it off to the side along with my bra.

I bent over and kissed the tent in his boxers, feeling him twitch in excitement. I finally pulled them down and positioned my hips over it.

"Are you sure you wanna do this, Doll face?"

I looked up at him and nodded. "I've wanted to do this with you for sometime now." I admitted with a blush.

He opened his mouth to respond till I dropped myself onto his bulging length. He gasped in surprise as I sighed in ecstasy. Danny's hands gripped my hips and I bounced on him at a steady pace.

"Ohh my god- Danny you feel s-so good~" I moaned picking up the speed.

He grunted in response, slightly pumping into me as I rode him. Yelps of pleasure flowed out of my mouth the closer I got to reaching my peak. My moans soon turned into screaming, I fervently bounced on his cock as fast as I could. The headboard continuously hitting the wall while the bed creaked. I moaned his name as I orgasmed, my body became limp as I slightly shook. Danny followed and groaned loudly as he lifted my soaking core off of him, his cock spurting out warm cum on my stomach. I fell beside him and tasted the sticky substance.

Danny watched as I ate it, his mouth slightly agape.

"Do it again."

"Hm?" I hummed as I sucked on my fingers.

He gathered up some of the semen on my stomach and brushed it on my lips. I wet his finger and licked my lips, not breaking eye contact nor blinking. He stared at me for a moment and then looked up at the roof.

"I'm hard again."

Sorry not sorry for all the Ghostface oneshots. But I am sorry for the lack of updates. Also I wrote this before the discord mod kitten stuff started so I replaced the word lmfao. Everyone has been saying things about it 😂