Dwight • Safe

From sweet bby to daddy real quick. Dom Dwight? 😳

Yes please LMFAO.

Sometimes I show JenDaDragon20 thristy comments and she says she wants to wack us with the horny stick. Fucking run she won't hesitate- oH GOD, SHE'S HERE *bonk* btw art above is not mine. None of the art I post here is mine lmao.

Requested by Tommies_girl

A fellow Dweet lover I see 😳

No ones POV

Dwight waited anxiously at the campfire for his love to return. There was nothing he could do to help her...

Right?

Guilt overflowed within him. He had left her to die. She fell to the Trappers blade and he had morried her. Her pained screams and cries made his heart break. No one wants to watch someone close to them die. He knew she'd come back but what difference did that make? She's going through all that because he was too weak to protect her...

Readers POV

As I limped towards the campfire I could see the worried expression on Dwight's face from a mile away. My legs gave out beneath me and I collapsed onto the forest floor with a groan.

That's one way to get everyone's attention... Dwight was the first one to help me up.

"Someone please help me get Y/n to her tent." Dwight called to no one in particular. Steve come over and put my arm over his shoulder. Dwight copied his actions and held on to me tight. I used both of them as support all the way to the tent. Once we arrived Steve let go and allowed Dwight to set me on my bed.

"Anything else you need help with?" Steve tilted his head with his brows raised.

Dwight shook his head, "No but, thanks." He muttered. His eyes never left mine as he examined my body.

Claudette pushed back the flap as Steve left. She carried a little satchel along with two bottles of water.

"I brought some herbs that can help numb the pain. This ice pack can be used for her bruises." She set the items down on the bed and started fixing up the cut on my leg. I didn't even notice that one... Must have happened when I fell earlier.

"I can do it." Dwight said abruptly.

She glanced at me before looking at Dwight with a worried smile. She stood up with a small 'okay' and left.

I looked at Dwight as he fumbled with the herbs Claudette brought. He rubbed them on my leg and then wrapped it with some gauze.

He was so focused on what he was doing that he didn't hear me calling his name.

"Hey... Are you okay?"

He stopped with a short sigh. He turned his head towards me but he didn't look me in the eyes.

"I don't care about me, I care about you... God, I wasn't even able to stop him from-..." Dwight put his head in his hands and shook his head. I reached over and held his cheeks. He burst into tears and leaned into my hand. I frowned and felt my stomach sink.