Kate // Habit

Requested by Azureman136

I cried in agony as the chainsaw tore through my back and cut through my bones. I felt my own sticky and hot blood form into a puddle underneath me before darkness enshrouded my vision.

I gasped as I was dropped by the entity infront of the campfire. My teammates that escaped gave me a sympathetic look and gave me a plate of food. Claudette made some nice sandwiches for everyone to eat up. I thanked her wordlessly and sat on the log.

"Hey, sugar. What's got you all pouty?" I gazed up to see Kate. Her lopsided beautiful smile greeted me warmly. My cheeks flushed as she sat down next to me; her shoulders pressing against my own.

I sighed and took a big bite of my lukewarm sandwich and said, "I got caught by Billy and he moried me. J can still feel the pain in my back."

Kate tilted her head at me and playfully draped an arm over my slouched shoulders. My sandwich almost fell but I didn't mind. It was Kate. Here. With me. She turned to me with her eyes half lidded, a sly smirk on her lips. Her face was just inches away from mine.

"Well darlin', I think I got just the right magical medicine that'll get you right back on your feet!" She exclaimed gidly before stopping in her tracks. "Hmm. Well, spiritually I suppose." She pulled out her guitar and plopped back down beside me. I subconsciously smiled. Kate's playing is amazing and I love listening to her.

Her fingers strummed the strings in a gentle manner and created a tune. And her voice was angelic...

"Just leave your heart wide open. My love comes in doses. So if you're nervous you shouldn't be. I'll take away your panic. I wanna be your habit- Mmf!"

My lips crashed into hers. My heart dropped when she didn't kiss back but instead she giggled and I felt her smile.

"You sneaky little-" she laughed again and pushed her lips against mine. My heart felt as if it were about to explode of happiness...