Ghostface // Morning After

Okay I feel like I won't update this if I keep doing requests when I don't feel like it lmao. I'm gonna be taking a break from requests for right now and just write what I want to :)! Ik some of you have been getting upset and impatient with me for not doing your request, trust me I know that feeling. But please keep in mind I have a life of my own and other things I like to do and play. I've been thinking about Ghostie boi a lot lately so 😳... The pic above is how I imagine he looks like and it's not my art. Smh I love green eyes. Also might write some stuff about michael considering it's almost Halloween! I hope everyone's been doing well, it's been awhile since I've chatted with you guys. Anyways, enjoy!

The sound of a chainsaw revving woke me from my now not so peaceful sleep...

Why the fuck are the killers so damn loud?

I huffed and sat up looking out the window.

It was left wide open again... A sigh escaped my lips.

The cream colored curtains flapped in the chilly October breeze. I shuddered, rubbing my arms for warmth.

Unfortunately, I had to leave the bed to close the window... I struggled to do so, but it worked out in the end.

Now it's time to go back to bed and snuggle up.

As I turned around I gasped in bewilderment.

There he was... On the bed in one of those 'paint me like one of your French girl' poses.

"Jesus... You scared the shit out of me." I let out a breath of relief and held a hand over my strumming heart.

Danny winked and smirked, "Good morning, princess."

"Good morning... Dan my man." I smirked and laughed at the disgusted look on his face.

"Never call me that again or I will ignore you for a week..." He visibly cringed and shook his head, "You know Frank calls me that?"

"Okay fine little baby. Anyway where did you go?"

"While my little sleeping beauty was resting, I was called to work..." Danny's eyes scanned my body up and down, "Does anything hurt right now?" He asked innocently.

"I actually feel pretty good-"

"You're welcome for being gentle last night then, doll face~"

I playfully rolled my eyes and returned my attention back to the window. I cautiously pulled the curtains back a bit to see outside, ensuring no other killers see me.

"Hmm... Do you know what time it is?" I asked as I returned under the warm, fluffy covers. His enchanting green eyes watching my every move.

"Time for you to get that cute ass of yours over here." And with that he pulled me into his body and hugged me from behind.

Danny inhaled the scent of my hair and sighed. He brushed my skin with his fingers sending waves throughout my body. The attractive killers fingers traveled up and down my arm in a delicate manner before brushing through the tangled locks on my head.

"God, I love you so much, baby..." He muttered into my neck huskily.

Every move Danny made relaxed me... I'd be lying if I wasn't a little bit turned on by how deep his voice is. I was nearly lulled back to sleep till he kissed a sensitive spot on my neck. I curled up and giggled on contact.

"H-hey, you know that's my tickle spot!"

"Mmm, really? I wonder what you'll do to stop me~" He ravenously attacked my neck with kisses and playful growls.

This caused me to laugh even harder. I attempted to push him off me, but he wouldn't budge.

"Beg me to stop, baby~" he looked up with a devilish look in his green orbs.

"Okay, okay, Danny s-stop!" I inhaled and let out another laugh. I kicked my legs around and tried to return the treatment, but he didn't seem phased at all.

"Can I get a please~?" He sang with a pout of his lips.

A small but noticeable blush crossed my cheeks. How can someone be so handsome and cute at the same time?

Danny chuckled and caressed my cheek, "Am I making you..." He paused and lifted me onto his lap. "...Nervous?" The brunette sat up and leaned in with his eyes half lidded.

I closed my eyes and parted my lips waiting for the warmth of his mouth. I could hear his steady breathing and I felt his body shifting under me. Only seconds passed, but it felt like an eternity. Confused, I opened my eyes and blinked at him.

Danny laughed lightheartedly and finally rewarded my patience with a long, passionate kiss. I became like putty in his arms. The way his hands squeezed my hips was enough to make anyone go crazy. I was no longer straddling him. Instead my knees were between his legs and my arms resting on his shoulders. We both pulled away and stared at each other, our eyes full of love.

"Someone's full of love today, huh?" I finally said with a soft grin.

Danny responded with a small smile and a nod. He pulled me back down on him and set his hands on my lower back. I placed my small hands on the males chest, a finger playing with the fabric of his cloak.

"Want to sleep some more? This bi-"

"Danny... No calling my friends bitches. Such a Freddy thing to do! Bad boy." I poked his nose and faked an angry face.

"Oh, uh, right. Sorry, sweet cheeks..." He sighed and removed a had from my back to brush through his hair, "One of your lovely friends was annoying me earlier today so... I'm extra tired."

"Mmm..." I pondered for a moment, "Yeah let's go back to sleep."

He chuckled and pulled the covers over us. "By the way that little face you made was very cute."

"Everything I do is cute to you, Mr. Ghostface~"

"You're just cute in general... Now let's take a nap. I didn't sleep well last night because you kept kicking me..."

"Hehe... Sorry..." I gave Danny a sweet smooch on the corner of his lips before snuggling into his warm body.

Bruh give me a chance to just hold this man's hands 😔... Anyway I'm finally 17, I'm saying this late asf since my bday was in September but it's been a long while since I've updated. Lmao I saw some of you in other dbd books and some of you saw me 😂 this Oneshot book is also a year old now! I made this last September. Smh I missed the anniversary bc I forgot it's birthday :(...