Trapper // Troll

You guys liked the goofy chapter, Movie Night, so my friend and I worked on this one together! I don't normally collaborate with others but she insisted on writing with me. Go give JenDaDragon20 some love <3 ofc we had to add the socks, man. Requested by the one and only- chickynuggy6179

My vision cleared, as the trial began in the Groaning Storehouse, The MacMillan Estate. I glanced sideways and saw a glint in my peripheral vision from the grass. My eyes darted downwards, and a mischievous smile grew on my face as I realized what it was. With the obvious trap on the ground, I knew for a fact that I was up against Evan, the Trapper. I trotted over towards a generator, starting to connect some of the wires and messing with the gears. My heartbeat sped up, so I quickly dashed behind a rock nearby as the Trapper came to the gen I was working on. He kicked at it, and then placed a trap in the grass near the gen.

I scoffed and peered around with a smirk, as I knew what to do right after he left. As Evan stomped off to some other part of the map, I strolled over in a confident pose; my hands together behind my back. I peeked left and right, totally acting that nothing unusual was happening. A smug grin emerged on my face as I crouched down to the trap, observing it. I grabbed a stick nearby and jammed it into the snare, and a loud ass snap echoed across the map. I waltzed back over to my personal rock, stepping into a puddle on accident. I shivered and I groaned in despair as I examined the lower half of my body. The water managed to seep through my shoe, instantly infiltrating and soaking the fabric of my socks. This is not okay... It is a sin to have wet socks. I sighed and shook it off- I need to focus on this match.

My head peeked out from the side of the rock as I felt my heart strum in my chest. Evan came back, checking on the gen before he stopped to examine his trap. He looked around, confused as the gen is still damaged. Evan shrugged and went back to his trap, replacing it down at the same spot. I sighed and shook my head.

"Silly, silly Trapper..." I repeated the process of me triggering the trap about 3 to 4 times. Evan always shuffled back to trap, growing more and more frustrated every time. This time however, I accidentally snickered to myself, making me freeze in place from behind my rock. "Oh shit." I darted from behind the rock and quickly jumped up to Evan's height, booping his nose before I ran off into the direction of the killer shack. Looking behind me, I saw him in a daze before he snapped back into reality.

My heartbeat stayed consistent in its rapid pulse- Evan was still following me. I vaulted over the shack window, and turned around to stick out my tongue out teasingly at him. I saw Evan's mask raise a bit, signifying that he was smiling.

"Catch me if you can Evan-shmeven~" His movements stuttered for a moment- missing a hit on me. He shook his head and continued the chase.

"Y/N, come hereee~" The Trapper slurred as he slowly gained speed. I shook my head and laughed, throwing down a pallet behind me to cut him off.

"You'll never catch me!" Evan didn't break it, so I ran around the area, keeping a close distance to the pallet.

"I love how your hips swing when you run. I have to admit that it's a bit of a tease~" I stumbled, as my face burned a fiery red, and messed up the loop. I tried to slide across the pallet, but Evan grabbed the back of my shirt before I was able to make it to the other side. "Gotcha!" He exclaimed, triumphantly. My face was glowing a rosy red against my cheeks. I focused myself again, and started resisting, trying to wiggle off of Evan's shoulder.

"Nooo! Let go of me Evanator!" Evan chuckled, and tapped my ass, making me cease my movements from embarrassment. He switched from carrying me on his shoulder, to carrying me bridal style. My cheeks flamed, growing a deeper shade of red than before. I nuzzled myself in Evan's chest, as he carried me across the map and to the hatch. "Thank you, Evan." I smiled at him, expecting to be dropped into the hatch. He didn't drop me yet, but he instead lifted up his mask a tiny bit, exposing his lips. Evan lifted me up to his face, softly placing a tender kiss on my lips before dropping me into the hatch, making my vision cloud from the black fog.