Dwight • Adorable

Just want everyone to know that I have written down all your requests and will try to get them out as quick as possible! I got a lot more than I expected so please be patient. I'll also be doing them in order! Requested by chickynuggy6179 Also this fanart for Dwight is so cute ;-; and hooolllllyy jeebus, 3k reads? dang bro that was quick whut the heck.

My eyes fluttered open, stalks of corn clouded my vision whilst some tickled my leg. I groaned and groggily rose to my feet. I guess I better go find a generator so we can get outta here faster. As I pushed through the corn my heart started to race. Shit, I'm not even near anything. I aimlessly ran through not knowing if I was speeding towards the killer. I found myself at the silo, and two lockers were set near the window.

I picked one and immediately came face to face with none other than Dwight.

I stared at him in surprise before he yanked me into the locker; shutting it hastily but quiet. My back was pressed against his chest, and his arms were limp around my small frame. My eyes timidly rose to study the tenacious look on his face. I nestled into his body in fear when the killer walked past our locker. Dwight covered my mouth and put a finger up to his lip- I noticed it had a cut on it. Once the heartbeat faded I let out a sigh of relief. Dwight's composure seemed to relax as well.

"Thanks for saving me back there." I spoke in a hushed tone and the spotlight was on my thankful features.

He gave me a sheepish smile, and pink dusted over his cheeks. He was stuttering about how 'it was nothing' and 'anytime' but I was more focused on his busted lip. I lifted my hand to Dwight's face causing him to shut his mouth abruptly. My finger grazed against the already dry blood. I took the chance to admire his star struck face- it was adorable and I just wanted to smother him in kisses right then and there. I felt poking against my lower stomach and Dwight suddenly pulled away from me.

He groaned in frustration and opened the locker. "Y/n y-you should go help the others with ge-"

I smacked my lips against his with my hands resting on his chest before parting with a tantalizing smirk on my face.

"Close the locker, Dwight~"

He pursed his lips and beads of sweat formed on his forehead. He hesitantly shut the locker and looked at anything but me. I giggled quietly and guided his hands down to my hip and I could tell he was confused, but excited. I dragged my hand down his chest to his lower stomach, lightly rubbing circles over it. He jolted back- hitting his head in the process.

"Shh... you don't wanna get caught do you?" I smiled sardonically.

He visibly shifted under my vehement gaze making me snicker.

Dwight looked off to the side and his eyebrows lifted with his mouth in a cute pout. I turned his head towards me and kissed him again. He definitely wasn't experienced but I admired him for trying; besides, it was adorable. He eventually got the rhythm and smiled against me. I sucked on his bottom lip and rubbed my tongue against the cut on it. This probably isn't sanitary but eh... I pulled away with an audible gasp and a string of saliva connecting our mouths.

He looked at me with his eyes half lidded and his entire body was limp against me. He didn't want to try anything with me because he thinks he'll do it wrong. His lustful gaze turned into a more wary state the longer I stood staring at him. I abruptly dipped my hands into his pants and Dwight's character immediately switched to one of bewilderment. Our eyes met for a split second before he peeled away from my staring with his cheeks ablaze. My hands stroked his length delicately since I knew he would probably jump at my sudden movement. Dwight's eyes were screwed shut and small whimpers would escape his lips.

His tiny and cute little moans were oddly similar to his pained groaning... Nonetheless it was music to my ears, and I wanted to hear more of it. I took his bottom lip into my mouth once more before letting it go with a pop. I peppered his face with butterfly kisses; trailing down his neck and sucking on various areas. He sucked in his breath once I placed my lips around his jawline and Adams apple. I smirked against his skin and marked that very spot while speeding up the pace with my hand. His stifled moans echoed in my ear only arousing me further.

I wet my hand with my saliva and went back to pumping his engorged member. It was a pretty good size... not something you'd expect from the nervous leader. Just above average... I rubbed the tip with my thumb and leaned into the hand that played with my hair. He would occasionally tug it on accident before choking out an apology immediately after. His fingers brushing through my hair and against my scalp sent shivers down my spine.

Dwight's moaning increased in volume- he was getting close. I silenced him with my mouth; parting to whisper sweet nothings into his ear and some teasing sprinkled on top. He groaned into the kiss and instantly melted into me as he released. His head rested on my shoulder and his heavy breathing was shaky and hot. I slipped my hand out and licked the substance just in time for Dwight to see. He meekly covered his face and muttered my name afterwards. I giggled and pecked his cheek.

"You're so adorable." I hummed and rubbed my head into his chest. His arms wrapped around me and a kiss was planted on my head. I listened to the drumming in his chest that mirrored my own heart. I sighed in content and shut my eyes.

"I... love you." The male whispered. I looked up at him and offered him a smile. His eyes widened when he realized what he had said. Dwight panicked and was about to say something else.

"I love you too, delivery boy. Come to my tent later and you can return the favor~"

...

Dwight needs more loveeeeee, he's so adorable. Sorry if this is trash- after all the years I've written smut I've never done a female dom thingy lmao. What do y'all think abt the new killer? He's a loud gorilla man- worse that demogorgons screeching.