Frank & Danny // Movie Night

This was the only picture of Danny and Frank I could find that didn't have them kissing lmao. This isn't between them it's just them lowkey fighting for the reader! This is based off of a dream I had a week ago lmfao. Judging by the stats, I saw that most of you really like Frank and Danny so why not make one about both of em? Anyway I hope you enjoy!

It was Friday night, about 11pm; dark and spooky. It's movie night with Danny and Frank. Since the other killers don't mind my presence, for whatever reason, they're pretty much used to me being around. That doesn't mean they're softer on me in trials, but at least they apologize quietly after whacking me and what not. The survivors on the other hand despise the killers. They would flip and think I'm working with them if they found out... anyway, Danny and Frank put down a tree trunk across the river so I can cross over without getting wet.

(With the help of Billy but they didn't mention him, poor dude)

The walk was a bit far, but it's safer so the other survivors don't find it. I walked over with ease and made my way to the killers camp. The atmosphere instantly changed and I could already hear Anna tossing her hatchets. I stumbled over some bushes and greeted some of the killers I'm most familiar with.

"Hey, Michael! sorry to bother you, but where's Danny and Frank?" I nervously smiled since I was a bug compared to the tall male.

He stared at me for a long second before eerily turning his head towards a cabin. He pointed to a cabin adjacent to us. I nodded and quickly thanked him before trudging towards the said cabin.

"No dumbass, that movie sucks; she won't like it." Danny's muffled voice could be heard through the door. Are they really fighting over what movie to pick based on if I'd like it or not? I was about to push open the door before Frank spoke up.

"Oh please, you're only saying that because you like her. She'll like this one, I can feel it."

Danny likes me?

I grew uncomfortable watching the two friends fight over me because of a bunch of stupid movies. A part of me wanted to step in and put an end to this but I also wanted more answers...

"Dude, fuck off. All you want to do is get your dick wet."

I frowned and looked at Frank, he scowled and shoved Danny who swore under his breath. Is that really the only reason he hangs out with me? At this point, I thought it would be better to just go back to the other survivors...

Frank stepped up to Danny and raised his fist- my eye widened and I bashed through the door. I don't want anyone to get hurt and I've definitely heard enough from both of them.

"Gentlemen, enough fighting! Let's just all chill out and watch a movie, okay?"

Frank forced out a laugh and swung his arm over Danny's shoulder. "Oh hey, Y/n! Y-you're early- why are you early-"

I averted my eyes to Danny who scowled with a small shake of his head. He offered me a smile and shrugged Franks arm off his shoulders.

"Hey, I don't know how long you've been standing out there but we should probably just watch a damn movie..." Danny spoke in a whisper and guided me to the couch.

Frank was already sitting there with puffed out cheeks and arms crossed. I sat between them in case another fight would start up.

"Since this idiot can't chose a movie, why don't you pick?" Frank pointed to all the movies scattered across the floor.

There was a mixture of different genres like romance, horror, comedy and even more horror. Did I mention horror? I nodded in response, what Danny said recently still swimming around in my head.

'All you want to do is get your dick wet.' I frowned and looked back at the two boys lounging on the couch.

Frank was staring off into space and Danny was fumbling with his coat. Maybe they both just want to get in my pants. Then again Danny did say that to annoy him and... a hand was firmly placed on my shoulder and I was now face to face with Frank. I glanced at him for a split second with a forced smile. He pouted when I turned away so soon.

"Y/n, come on, don't be like that. Whatever Danny said isn't true. I really do like you and you know what?" He stood up proud with his hands on his hips.

Danny raised an eyebrow and was as dumbfounded as I was...

"Sex is least important to me!" Frank announced with a finger jabbed in Danny's face.

He rolled his eyes and swatted the hand away. For once, The Ghost Face didn't have anything to say. He strolled past the energetic male he calls his best friend and bent down in front of me till our eyes were leveled. Danny planted a sweet kiss on my lips and parted with a smirk; brushing a finger against my chin. He closed my mouth and gave my nose a little boop before staring down to Frank, who was only an inch or two shorter. Words could not describe the shocked look on his face.

"Dude! You just kissed her!"

"Any other obvious observations you have to make?"

I dumbly stared at the both of them, my tongue was officially tied at this time. I squashed my face with both hands to hide the blush, not really paying attention to whatever was going on around me.

"You see that blush on her pretty little face? That means she liked it, didn't you, sweetheart?"

My cheeks warmed once more and I looked down. I don't want Frank to feel bad... I sighed and walked up to Frank and crashed my lips into his. He froze and before he could say anything I turned to Danny. He almost looked... hurt.

"What? Too shy to kiss me again? You were so brave just a minute ago, Ghostie~" I teased and puckered my lips.

A smile returned to his face and he kissed me passionately, turning my head to make sure Frank could see it all.

"Hey, no fair! I want kisses too..."

I opened my mouth to speak, but then the door closed... We all froze and stared at Michael who was crouched in the doorway.

"Oh yeah, shit I forgot to tell you guys I invited Michael..." Frank whispered loudly with a hand cupping his mouth. Danny and I shared a look before staring the man down. Well I had to look up, but whatever. Michael slowly backed out of the door way and shut it painstakingly slow.

...

"Hey are we gonna have a threesome or nah. Danny and I can take tur-"

"Shut up."

I made this one kinda gooooooofy