Joey & Frank // Potato Chips

Woah another update? So soon? Hell yeah dude. I really gotta write more often. Lately my writing has been trash tbh lmfao. Anyway this was requested by reaper_angel_dragon only 12 more requests to go... Ivedugmyselfintothisholebrobyslackingoff. I'm sorry I wanted to make this one silly since I've done the same thing but with Julie and Frank lmao. If you really REALLY wanted me to I could do a serious one. But at the same time since they're teenagers I feel like stupid shit like this would happen often.

"Hey, we're out of potato chips!" I yelled to no one in particular. Shivers were sent down my spine as a draft of ice cold air made its way into the abandoned ski resort. Frank made an abrupt entrance with potato chips in hand; Joey trailing behind him like a dog- huffing and panting.

"Here." They said at the same time.

"Oh snap! Two bags of potato chips!" I grabbed both of them in a haste. My stomachs will was always stronger than my mind, whatever it craves, it gets. The pair of boys glared daggers at each other as I struggled to open one bag.

Joey pushed Frank roughly by the shoulder and got up in his face. He clearly craned his neck up and down to get a good look at him. All that drama just to say, "Hey dude. I already brought them chips. Get yours outta here."

"Hah, well I clearly got to Y/n first and provided them with the most pristine and high quality potato chips." Frank scoffed and stood his ground, unfazed by the rough shove. The two friends stood toe to toe fighting for my attention. My attention was on the potato chips though...

I sighed and stood between them, gently separating the pair. They snarled at each other like animals fighting for food. Who will win? "Guys I'm perfectly fine with having two bags of potato chips."

"No no, Y/n... Sweet sweet Y/n. You don't understand the weight of this situation. You see, Joey here has an insanely huge crush on you." Frank trailed off and studied my face for any kind of reaction. "In fact," he stated, "his crush is so big he has very strange objects in his room. They're all concerning you. He has so many pictures and videos of you doing random stuff, and all he does is watch them all day."

Joey grumbled and crossed his arms, "Okay Frank, you've officially crossed the line. I'm not only disappointed in you but I'm also disappointed in myself..." I recoiled from the boys, my body falling back into the couch.

"Dude. That's kinda creepy." I narrowed my eyes and pulled myself up from the couch, ready to leave. Joey struggled to find the right words.

"W-well, Frank does the same thing!"

"I do not!"

"Yes you do! You stole my pictures, man! Those were my pictures. Not cool, bro. Not cool..."

"Okay well- Y/n, wait. I..." I turned to look at Frank. He slouched and stared down at the floor. His entire demeanor changed as he stared down at his feet. "I also have a crush on you. But guess what, I'm a better choice than Joey because-"

"And that's where I'm going to stop you. You guys do this like, everyday. Fighting over stupid stuff just because you like me. It actually gives me a headache." I made an exasperated sigh and massaged my temples. "Even Susie and Julie are getting weirded out!" As if on cue, the said girls entered with fresh blood coating their blades and outfits.

Susie rolled her eyes and wiped her bloodied knife on her hoodie. "Oh my gosh. Are they doing it again?" I mumbled in response, intentionally dodging her question.

"Okay, Frank and Joey, go to the time out corner and think about what you've done."

Collective groans sounded when I pointed and ushered them to move. Julies chuckles were barely audible, but it was loud enough to earn glares from the boys.

"Maybe if you two didn't act like stupid teenagers, we wouldn't have to do this all the time!" I exclaimed and found my spot on the couch.

"But...We are stupid teenagers..."

"Shh! Git!"