Spirit // Confession

Wholesome Rin x reader <3 Requested by @slashergal

I always felt sorry for the Spirit. One time, I was hanging by the river by myself to get some fresh air away from the survivors, when I heard a noise coming from the killer side. I crept closer to the noise, silently walking towards the other side of the river. As I got closer, the noise turned into whispers. I peeked over the corner and saw Sally and Rin speaking with one another. The Spirit looked as if she was sad while talking, but her face contorted into one of anger. I silently got a bit closer, so my ears could pick up the quiet conversation.

"I heard my mother scream from the inside of the house as I parked my car in the driveway. I darted inside, terrified of what I was about to witness. I was horrified of what I found. My mother was sliced into bits and pieces. Her rib cage was exposed, but cracked. My father snuck up behind me and slashed his katana at me. I struggled, but I wasn't able to get away. Now I ended up like my mother, carved and damaged." Her emotions shifted from anger and sadness throughout the story, making my heart ache.

I felt horrible after hearing Rin's story as to how she ended up in the Entity's realm. All that pain and suffering she endured from her father must have been a piece of shit. Before I could walk back to the campfire, black fog rose from the ground around me, wrapping me into a cloak of darkness. I felt lightheaded, and passed out rather quickly. After what felt like an eternity my eyes snapped open to see a familiar terrain. The Yamaoka Estate, Family Residence- Rin's home... I heard an eerie whooshing noise around me, and realized that I was against the Spirit. She immediately phased behind me and grinned devilishly, "Boo~"

My body broke off into a sprint while looking behind me to see the Spirit trailing after me. I blushed, examining the dress Rin was wearing. It was a bloody white Kimono, and her hair was up in a bun. It was a lot better than those dirty bandages that left nothing to the imagination- her traditional clothing showed her body off more beautifully. Lost in thought, I ran into the wall. I heard the Spirits footsteps approach me rapidly before my vision was enveloped in darkness. My body rose abruptly to the loud ring that echoed around me, the floor glowed a bright orange hue- it was almost blinding. It sure as hell bothered the shit out of my eyes... I perked up as my own heartbeat rang in my ears- I couldn't see the killer at all.

Wasn't the killer... who was the killer? Sudden pain seared through my head- I groaned and clutched it. A figure emerged from the doorway in front of me- it was Rin. She held a tray with tea cups, obviously filled with some steaming tea. I didn't bother backing away seeing that she wasn't a threat to my life at the moment. She cautiously kneeled in front of me as if I'd run away like a frightened rabbit or something, her trembling hand offered the small cup of what looked like green tea- the lighting wasn't exactly the greatest. I quietly thanked her and took a sip, burning the roof of my mouth in the process. Rin watched me curiously, her eyes never leaving me once.

"Why don't you run?" She questioned, her gaze narrowing in on me. I set down the cup beside me and shrugged.

"I'm not afraid of you, Rin." I spoke softly. She seemed to take it the wrong way considering her brows furrowing in the cutest way. "I-I didn't mean it like that! I mean... I feel sympathy for you. I heard your story and I couldn't help but feel bad. I know you don't like when people pity you because you see it as some sort of weakness, but it's not that really. I genuinely like you, all of you..." I blushed and stared at my hands. Just out of my line of sight her colorless eyes widened in surprise. Her cheeks took up the color of red and it was prominent on her pale blue cheeks. I giggled and placed my hand over hers- it was cold but the blush on her cheeks were warm and her lips were inviting. I slowly leaned into her and pressed my lips on hers gingerly. She gasped in surprise but melted into the kiss not long after. I felt her push back with a smile on her face.