Chapter 16 - No Shame

Jack continues to run her hand up and down Negan's erection, and he is in heaven. The way he has missed her touch, her small hands stroking him, he has so much pleasure right now, he can't help but groan as she picks up her pace. "You like that baby, i know how much you love when my hand goes up and down...nice and slow stroking your big cock, i have missed this have you missed my hand touching you baby?"

"I fucking missed this so much, keep going baby" Negan can feel himself tensing up but what Jack does next stops him and he has to hold back. "What the..why did you stop baby?"

"Just sit still, i want you in my mouth...i want this beautiful cock inside my mouth" Jack pulls his pants down some more, his thick erection pops out and she lowers herself parallel to him, and she licks the tip just enough for him to feel it. "Mhmm, you taste so good baby" Jack sucks all the way down, taking him whole in her mouth to the point where she gags but it's worth it. Her hand tickles at his balls just a little as her head bounces up and down sucking harder, all the way down his hard shaft.

"Holy fuck baby, i'm getting so fucking close keep going don't stop...i got a lot of fucking build up inside me and i'm gonna blow" Negan has been wanting this since the last time she had blown him and now this is a dream come true that she is sucking his dick for him once again. "Oh fuck yeah" Jack sucks harder, knowing he is so close and she wants him to blow his hot load down her throat so she waits patiently for his dick to explode.

"'You're so close baby i can tell are you going to fuck my mouth, cum down my throat" Jack loves talking dirty to Negan, just like he talks dirty to her. Negan tenses up his orgasm fast approaching.

"I'm going to cum baby get ready it's fucking coming" Jack keeps his hard on in her mouth, keeping her hand against his leg as his hot seed shoots down her throat. "Fuckkkkkk" he groans out as Jack adjust herself, pulling his pants back up and she stays on top of him as his dick now goes limp inside his boxers. "That was so fucking amazing baby, i mean damn Jack"

"Oh i know" Jack giggles, she made sure to keep quiet to not wake Theo up but he is still very much asleep inside his small basket. She takes her jacket off to reveal her tight tank top, Negan takes notice of the outline of her hard nipples, Jack presses her body against him even more. She leans up to kiss him, her hand running down the back of his neck as he kisses her lips deeply. His hand comes up to her top, his fingers ghosting over her breasts inside her shirt. Jack moans into his mouth as he squeezes gently, wanting so bad to rip that shirt open but he just places his large hands over her soft mounds, kneading them delicately.

"No baby stop...we can't" Jack says into his kiss and Negan removes his hands and places them down to his sides. "I'm sorry babe, my tits are so fucking sore like i would love for you to touch them but it turns me on to much and we can't fuck yet" Jack smirks as Negan stares deeply into her gorgeous hazel eyes.

"I know baby don't be sorry i just got a little carried away i mean you just gave me the best blow job i think you have ever given me and i want you and your whole body but i can wait because you are so fucking worth it, believe me when you're ready again my dick will be too" Negan is so understanding, yeah it hurts that he can't bend her over right now and fuck her hard after that, but he loves Jack so much to let this bother him. "Besides we got our son back there, i don't need to be making you scream and waking him up"

Jack slaps his arm playfully. "You can be such a fucking asshole" she giggles being all cute and giddy the way he makes her laugh. "And for your information i do not scream when you fuck me" Negan rolls his eyes. "Oh come on Negan seriously?"

"Sorry baby it's true when i'm fucking you, the way you scream my name and talk dirty to me i love it so damn much" Jack moves off his lap so she can get cozy on her seat. "Look Jack, i mean it though i'm sorry okay, i want you to be ready and i promise i am not going to rush you again" Jack makes herself comfy by grabbing a light cover, it's not exactly cold out yet but she needs to be comfy. This makes her think about how tired she is of being inside that car. She is hoping that Negan finds somewhere they can stay for a little and then they eventually need a permanent place as winter is approaching in a month or two.