Chapter 53 - Intensity

-Negan POV-

Damn what is even happening right now, Jack is all over me like holy fucking hell she is a goddamn tiger. I come back from a run and find her running towards me and she looks happy but most of all, she has that devious, sexy look in those eyes of hers. She jumps on me and holy hell she wastes no fucking time going in to kiss me all over and I can tell she is horny for sure. But don't get me wrong this is alright with me, my dick is so hard I just have to get it out and fuck her sexy, wet little pussy. I waste no time getting her back inside the house, since she jumped me outside in the damn rain, I would have fucked her there but against our bedroom wall seems more better. So I take her upstairs after ripping her shirt off and man those tits of hers, fuck they're so big and sexy I got to have my hands all over them. My hand dips inside her soaked panties and well I can feel the wetness from her dripping pussy, she is one horny girl holy fuck.

My wife is wet and ready for me and that makes me so hard, now I just need to make her feel good. I keep in mind that she is still pregnant and I can't hurt her so I am cautious and careful because of the baby. I can hear her moan loudly as my fingers enter her pussy, fuck she is so tight I am stretching her out for sure. "Negan stop fucking with me and just fuck me already" she begs me and well I do just that. I push her against the wall, ripping off her pants leaving her naked before me and she rips my clothes off too leaving my cock out and she takes it in her hand, stroking up and down. Fuck it feels so damn good, I can't even describe the way my girl makes me feel.

She gets down on her knees, holy hell she is fucking sexy and her mouth meets the tip of my hard cock. She sucks up and down, she is so good at sucking dick, her head bobs up and down my length, her tits bounce making me want her so much more. She brings me close but hell no I am cumming inside that sweet pussy. "Fuck baby, I am gonna cum inside that sweet pussy of yours, come here" I lift my girl up and press her hard on the wall. My hands rake over her breasts, pinching her nipples and she moans out, fuck she moans so damn hot. I take that as my que to enter her, and fuck I have to adjust and hold onto her.

I thrust in and out slow at first and she of course wants me to go faster. "Babe, I'm okay just fuck me and fuck me hard, the baby will be okay I promise, I just" she moans before she can even finish her sentence. "I just, want you to make me cum really hard, please Negan make me scream for you" and I do just that, I keep a steady pace and before she can cum I lean back and hit the floor to where my girl rides on top of me and her rhythm gets sloppy I know she has to be close as hell and so am i. I feel the pulsing from her pussy and she screams out, fuck she is cumming so hard. But Jack being herself keeps riding me till I finish and since she is so fucking sensitive down there, it doesn't take much for her to cum again.

"Ohhh fuck, I'm cumming again baby" she grips onto me and her pussy squeezes me harder this time and that is all it takes for me. I groan as my hot loud blows out of me inside her, damn that was so good. This girl I swear she is the best thing to ever happen to me and she proves that statement with everything she does, to this day she amazes me and I love her to the moon and fucking back.

-----------

After the hot and heavy session, Negan was so tired he went to sleep without eating and Jack had to take care of Theo and get something to eat for herself. She is sore, although her sex drive has been satisfied, twice over again. Now that things are good between them, Jack feels better about this baby and she can sleep on that good feeling. In the morning she plans to talk things out with Negan, but for now she's tired and Theo's cranky too needing sleep. The mom puts her son down inside the crib, and she climbs into bed and just takes a minute to relax with her man beside her.

Negan had no time to even show Jack the things he picked up and he knows how happy she will be to see some seeds and other shit to build a garden. He also remembers that the bag and cart got wet and since he carried Jack into the house so quick he just held onto the bag and threw it on the porch, not even caring about it at that moment. So for now they both sleep and the whole night too, with no nightmares to wake Jack up and no snoring from Negan, which is unusual but rather satisfying to his lovely wife who is very tired and needs some rest badly.