Chapter 27 - This Feeling

Staring in awe at their baby boy, Jack pokes his belly as he lays in her lap while Negan rests against the back of her, also watching Theo. Since he is getting so much bigger, Jack interacts with him more and more and he somewhat starts to respond usually just making tiny whines and noises. When he sneezes it's the cutest and most adorable thing they have both seen before. His tiny nose and cheeks scrunch up, and it's just a small little sneeze. Theo usually cries because he hates it but Jack always has him in her arms usually just to hold and snuggle him. Outside, the weather is starting to get a bit chilly mostly like early fall so Negan has her stay inside with Theo, not wanting to risk them getting hurt or sick.

Negan has been great with Theo lately, while Jack gets some sleep he plays around with him, laying down with him belly down on Negan's stomach. Cuddle time is very essential and important to Negan, he loves this quality time and Theo seems to love his daddy too. The baby truly is a little miracle, the son Negan has wanted since he met Lucille, and now here he is happy as he can ever be. While he is laying on his back with Theo, the baby throws up and screams, waking Jack up and she is so worried and scared while Negan curses at the fact that his shirt covered in baby barf.

"Well this is just fucking great" he laughs but also says in a serious tone. He could never be pissed off at his baby boy, things happen and this was clearly not intentional. Negan lifts a crying Theo off his chest and hands him to his wife, who soothes him and goes to clean his face off and change his sleeper. "Damn, baby what caused that i mean was it because he was on his belly moving around or what?"

"I don't know babe, i think he ate to much his belly was to full is what i'm guessing" she kisses Theo's little head which now has quite a good bit of dark, thicker hair on it much like Negan's hair. The man himself has also grown most of his hair back since being back with Jack and out of the cell. His facial hair is also average again like he was before his defeat, but right now he's not worried about any of that. Theo is upset and sick, so taking care of him is crucial. "My poor baby, did you get sick all over daddy peanut" Jack comforts her baby while Negan takes off the dirty shirt leaving him with nothing but sweatpants on, and he stays that way for now.

"It's fine baby, i know he can't help it i just hope that he is okay now so he doesn't throw up all over you" the mom looks at him with her side eye, but now she is sure that Theo is alright and he probably feels better now that he got the gunk out of his belly. Jack rocks Theo back and forth in her arms, singing him a little melody and she can see his blue eyes slowly closing and she lays him down gently into his basket. It has to be pretty late at night, but now Jack nor Negan are tired anymore so they lay next to one another on the couch, their warmth is all they need to be cozy.

"I don't want to sleep so fuck it" Jack exclaims and Negan huffs thinking the same thing. Neither one of them can sleep, their energy levels are through the roof so odds are this will be an all nighter or maybe they can still pass out at any given time which would be ideal. But for now Jack stares at the ceiling as Negan runs his hands down her arm, comforting her. Both of their minds wonder around, trying to figure out how they can spend their time, quality time together. Jack moves slightly, shuffling off the couch and she has just her t shirt and panties on, so of course Negan has to sneak a peak of her perfectly round ass.

Jack shakes her head knowing very well her husband is checking her out and she doesn't mind, he can look all he pleases. Negan watches her making sure to keep his eyes on her ass, biting his lip. It seems to him that everyday he wants her more and more, everything about her personality and her body makes him crazy. The not tired girl searches the room, but finds nothing of interest pissing her off. She was sure there was some kind of food inside the box, but now it's gone. Many things are on her mind, hunger is one of them and something fun they can do is also lingering in her thoughts.