Chapter 28 - Collide

This chapter and the previous chapter are dedicated to a very special person who helped me out thank you so much to Negansnymph

<><><><><><><><><><>

The anticipation is killing her, Jack watches Negan move so he can run his hands up her shirt to pull it off her body. His finger tips lightly brush her bare stomach before they reach the hem of her t shirt. Jack cowers lightly, from the tickling sensation of fingers on her very delicate skin, she can tell that Negan wants her just as bad. Both desperate for each others touch and the feeling of wanting their bodies together. The man looks up to Jack's eyes and she nods in response, before Negan pushes her shirt up above her breasts, a deep growl under his breath sends chills down her back.

Bending all the way down to meet their lips, both share deep kisses till Negan moves down kissing and sucking on her neck, making her moan as his teeth graze her sensitive spot of skin on the crook of her neck. "You taste so fucking good baby, i missed you so much" he moves down past her pushed up shirt, to her breasts and this makes Jack more nervous, because they are still kind of sore, but Negan is gently at first. He touches her hard nipples, rubbing them soothingly, the soft buds harden even more before his mouth finds them, sucking lightly while leaving soft sucks and kisses over both large mounds. "These are still fucking perfect to me baby, i love them"

Negan runs his tongue down her cleavage, bringing his hands up to knead the flesh on her chest and it makes Jack moan, she loves her breasts being touched. While driving her crazy, her husband brushes his lips down her mid drift to her belly button, kissing lightly. The way his facial hair is tickling her makes Jack moan and squirm beneath his body, which his lower half is pressed into her legs, so she can feel his growing erection. It's obvious to her that he wants her to feel it just to tease and well it works to her advantage. It is making her wetter by the minute, and she can feel him working his way down to her panty line. He looks up first before pulling them down her legs swiftly.

Taking his time, Negan touches his fingers along her leg, teasing her skin so much so that Jack moans, and that is music to his ears. Hearing her moan only makes him harder, and now he is impatient and wants to get down to business. He hurries but Jack slows him down, she places her hand through his hair pressing him to her thighs, she wants him to suck on her soft skin there before going in for her awaiting and wet sex. He grunts, taking a look at the deep pink and wet pussy before him, and it looks so good that he is anxious to have a taste of her.

Jack grows impatient as well, she can feel his hot breath right near her bundle of nerves and before she can even tell him to go ahead, Jack is thrown off guard by her husband going in for her, his amazing tongue runs along her slick folds, up to her tiny pearl. Throwing her head back and moaning, he obviously didn't care if she wasn't ready and honestly Jack don't mind him going right in for it. She was nervous for this but now that her sexy man is eating her out, none of that shit matters. "Oh...my" she can hardly speak, it feels just like the first time again, and it is amazing to her.

"Hmm baby, you're fucking beautiful" he groans into her dripping core, and the vibrations nearly sends her into what is going to be an explosive orgasm. He works his tongue and sticks his fingers inside her, Jack arches her back up so he can go deeper and that is all it takes for her to lose it. Her moans get loud but not to loud, but she cries out, and he fingers her hard through her waves of pleasure. "That was hot baby, did that feel good?"

"Yes...it felt so fucking good but i want the rest of you" Jack moves to pull his pants down so she can grasp his hard on, her hand slowly moves up and down so she can prepare him to enter her awaiting pussy. "Please Negan make love to me, i want you...all of you" she begs and lays down on her back, and Negan shuffles so he can kiss her neck and breasts again, Jack cries as the tip of his manhood eases inside her a little. He makes sure she is okay before going forward. "Go ahead i'm okay"