Epilogue Part 2

After a day of having some fun, Jack puts both kids to sleep and they're pooped out, they spent the day burning lots of energy so they both fall asleep in no time. The mom always reads a book or sings a song to both Iris and Theo, they share a room so Jack sits in between them, or sometimes on ones bed, tonight she lays with Theo to help him fall asleep. Some nights he has nightmares just like her, and she winds up laying in bed with him till he sleeps again, but Iris usually always sleeps all night.

The girls beautiful voice is quite and soothing as she sings a light and mellow toned song, a song called Rainbow that she loves and it's one of Iris's favorite songs too. So Jack sings it for her all the time. Jack sits with her and caressed her baby girls long hair, singing the lovely song.

"Well the sky is finally opened, the rain and wind stopped blowing, but you're stuck out in the same old storm again, you hold tight to your umbrella but darlin' I'm just trying to tell ya, that there's always been a rainbow hangin' over your head" and with that the sweet child is asleep and Jack leaves the room quietly, with tears in her eyes. She cries because this all feels like a dream, but it's real and she's grateful everyday for having all this in her life.

Negan lays in bed and waits for his gorgeous wife to come back, and in she walks, her radiant beauty shines in the light of the lamp that's lit. Her shiny red hair looks as it did the first day he met her, and she smiles knowing that this woman is his forever, and no matter what he loves her. "Hey beautiful come here" Jack strips off her shorts and climbs into the bed with just her tank top and panties on and she curls up to her man with no cares in the world.

"This is so nice, just the two of us here right now" Jack leans up to kiss him and he returns the favor by grabbing her by the waist so she straddles him. They envelope their bodies tighter together, making love into the night just like it's the first time they're making delicate love, both falling asleep peacefully, that is until their children wake them up and it's about the same thing everyday as there's not much to do anyways so the family just spends all day and everyday together, just like they were meant to be.

Both of their past lives are not even a thought in either of Jack or Negan's minds. They've both changed for the better and have become the best parents they can be. Negan has become a better man, he's no longer the evil and sadistic man he once was and the saviors are long gone and forgotten about, he's almost not even Negan anymore, he's now a husband and loving father and Jack she's a strong and beautiful girl, no longer scared of anything like she once was and she's better in her own.

Although their story won't ever be over, but after what Jack's been through she can just be happy for the first time knowing that she's not suffering no more and she's finally at peace with the world even though, it's not been nice to her and the girl is okay with things now, she thanks Negan every single day for giving her the best life that she deserves.