The Best Day Ever

"Cam!" I yell as I shake him "get up! Today is inspection"

"Hmm, oh crap!" He mumbles as he falls out of his bed. Today is inspection day. It happens once a month the staff come and check your room to make sure your not stealing food or that you have a knife or anything like that.

"Got your crap?" He asks

"Yeah and your laptop?"

"Safe with me!" He responds

"Good they're coming, you're fucking lucky I woke you up in time" I say as I straighten a pillow on my bed.

And then I hear the door knob twist and my favorite staff member comes in.

"Rachelle!!" I yell

"Faith." she smiles

I go over and hug her
°Time gap°

"Looks good guys" She winks and leaves.

"Thank god!" I say

"I know right" Cam says back, "Lets go eat"

Orphanage food, the grossest food ever. Just about only thing that I like here is the ham sandwiches. My luck that's what were having!

We sit down then the orphanage's bully  Tianna comes over and says "Hey freak, did you and your stupid boyfriend pass inspection?"

"Leave us alone Tianna."

"No you slut!"

I just continue eating as she insults me. You would think someone would stop her, no everyone just smirks and continues eating.

Rachelle comes in saying "Faith! You've got people waiting for you, you possible future parents!"

Oh no. Ive had many of these but they all turn and leave. I'm too sassy, I'm too lazy. They would say.

"Okay" I get up and throw away my plate. Then I follow Rachelle to find none other then Shane fucking Dawson standing there. I feel stupid in my SDTV T-shirt. I stand there staring at him in awe.

"Oh my fucking God" I say out loud then cover my mouth as if it's the worst thing I've ever said.

"Faith!" Rachelle says and quietly giggles.

"Oops sorry manners". I go over and shake Shane and Lisa's hands. "My bad" I say with a smirk.

"Well hi, I can see your a fan" Shane says with a bright smile.

"Mmhmm I am"

"Well nice to meet you" Lisa says

"Faith your interview will start in 5 mins, I have to have a chat with Mr. And Mrs. Dawson" Rachelle Says.