What Happend Last Night?

°Shanes POV°

I wake up with a major headach and feel the needing to puke. All around me there were red solo cups, people lying on the floor, condom wrappers, and beer cans. It was a mess! Where's Faith? And where's Lisa? I wonder to myself. I go up to Faiths room and find not Faith, no but Tori abd Drey sleeping.

Then I go to my room and find Lisa laying there snoring like a pig. I finally go to the bathroom and see Faith leaned over the toilet asleep.

I pick her up and take her to my room, and lay her down next to Lisa. Next I write a note saying
Lisa, Faith I went to the store to buy some cleaner and mops and garbage bags and shit like that. Don't be worried. Love Shane <3
°Faith's POV°

Wth! I wake up in Shane and Lisa's bed next to Lisa. What happend last night? I look at my phone, through my contacts and I see an unfimilar one. Andy <3 ohhh yeaa my new, hot boyfriend!  I remember.
F- Hayy
A- Hangover?
F- yep how'd u know?
A-you were so drunk last night!
F- Oh well I gtg find my dad
A- Shane right?
F-Yep! Well bye.

I get off my phone, go downstairs to the living room. A desaster is everywhere. I go over to the kitchen counter steping over sleeping bodies as I go and find a note from Shane. I read it and get ready for the long day ahead of everyone. I look back at my phone. The date!!! I remember its november 24, 4 more days until thanksgiving! Then Shane shows up with cleaning supplys in his hand.

Yay cleaning!! Wooo hoooo! Hppe you enjoyed. Follow and v