Chapter 20

It has been a long lonely few weeks, three to be exact sense I declined Cam.
~Flashback~

"Hey Faith, will you go out with me?"  His voice, it was so sincere, caring. My heart dropped almost all of the way to the floor.

"Cameron I don't know how to put this-"

"Why did I even ask!? A fool like me should know that an intelligent, beautiful  girl",  He paused "Woman like you wouldn't fall for a guy like me" Cameron looked very upset. Soon he got up and stormed out of my suddenly small feeling room.

-End Of Flashback-

That had been the first time sense the insedent that I had cut. I pretty much never leave my room now. Dad had gotten me a new stero system for my birthday which was the week after thanksgiving. The third of December. He and Lisa had gotten me a new stereo, a new iphone 6, and took me to get my nose peirced!!! They told me that they didn't get me much because Christmas was coming up and they wanted to wait. Anyway today is the day that I get to spend with Lisa.

Knock knock knock!!

"Honey!!" Lisa yelled over BVB's Savior

I turned off my stereo, went to my door, unlocked it and greeted mom.

"Hey" I smiled and hugged her, which was a task considering her stomach was bigger than two of my heads combined.

"Ready to go?" She asked

"Yep"

We left leaving dad and Corny all alone watching The Biggest Loser.

"Where are we going" I asked as she took a turn going the opisite direction of the mall.

"Honey I'm sure your not going to like this but... were going to the adoption center. We are giving you up. I have my own baby now." She pats her stomach.

Tears begin poring out of my eyes. Why!?!?!? Uhhhh

"Oh honey!!! It was a joke!!! No need to cry." She reasures me.

They out of no where I start laughing. Uncontrollably.

"Stop laughing" She says in between her own giggles

Then I stop all together "Then why are we here?" I point to the front of the adoption center.

"You see, Cameron he's getting adopted today and he wanted to see you once again before he does."

We walk in and I head to my old room stopping to say hi to Rachelle on the way. I step in

"Boo!" I yell

He yells

"Why did u do that?" He asks.

"To get us off on a right, new start." And unexpectedly be goes over and hugs me

"I'm going to miss you"

After all of that we make our way back to the front office. As we open the doors to see his new father I scream. Right in front of me is the man who made my life a living fucking hell. My father.

Heyyy how was it??!!?? Leave you stories and suggestions in the comments and I will read them both! And thanks SOOO much for almost 300 reads!!! I remember when I was at 5 (: