Christmas!!!

*Faiths POV*

After the night of my terrible night mare, Shane and Lisa decided it would be a right decision to get me a tharapist. I of course agreed with them. We went the day after i had that terrible nightmare. To my very suprise Rachelle is my new tharapist. We talked about my past and shit like that yadda yadda but now its the day I've been waiting for forever.... its Christmas eve!!!! And even a bigger plus is I get one of my presents today!!!

"Faith honey can you come down stairs?" Lisa yell asks.

"Be there in a sec" I yell back

I jump off of my bed and run down the stairs.

They both had unrealistic smiles on their faces, the corners of their moulths almost met the tips of their eyes.

"Okay, get ready for the big news" Lisa says

"YOU AND TORI ARE GOING TO A BLACK VEIL BRIDE CONCERT NEXT MONTH!!" Shane exclaims.

"Oh my god!!" I yell and jump up and down as they hand me the tickets.

"Go call Tori!!"

"Okay"

I call her and she freaked out. I think she nearly had a heart-attack when I mentioned that we will be meeting Andy Beirsack.

After all of that I got super tired so I went to bed, but of course it being Christmas eve I could not sleep for shit.

I toss and turn all night until finally morning comes. I run as fast as I can down the staircase to see the huge mountians of gifts before me.