Chap. 8 Faith!!!

°Tori's POV°

"Shane Lisa there is something the matter with Faith!!!" I yelled

I ran to her room. She wasn't there!  I ran to the bathroom. She looked dead setting there her blood pooring arms in her lap staining her jeans.

"Shane she's in here! I chocked out and then started crying. My best friend! Why did she do this!

Shane ran in with Lisa and instantly I could see depression in his eyes.

"Help me get her out!" He cried to Lisa.

They put Faith in their car and i got in mine. We drove very fastly to the hospital.
°Faiths POV°

Wow!! So this is what peace is like. Im sitting in a meadow with lots of blue and purple flowers growing in it.
Is this heaven? I asked myself.

I got up and wallked around. I picked a flower and stuck it in my long brown hair. Then the sky changed from a baby blue color to storm grey.

The grass shriveled.

Then out of no where Shane in his superluv costume is crying.

He looked depressed.

"Why would she do this!!" He cried

Then he started to cry sing.
I'm running out of time
I hope that I can save you somehow
If I, if I had superpowers
id save the world and you would be mine, mine.

I almost instantly started to panic and realized what I had done.

Shane and Lisa, they need me.

I soon struggled to wake myself up from this, from this nightmare. I pinched myself, slapped myself but nothing worked.

I needed to hear Lisa's voice and see shanes voice one last time. Oh what I would do to see Tori's silly nerd glasses again.
°Shane's POV°

We all leaned over Faiths bed side crying,  hoping for just one more smile. One more laugh from the cute little girl she is, or was.

I went over to her and asked for some privacy.

"Hey sweety, why did you do it?!" I sobbed

"Why did she do this!!!"

Then I knew just what to do. I started to sing superluv.

As soon as I ended i got up to walk away. But then i heared one thing, one little thing that changed my life.

"And all you really need has been right in front of you this whole time." She wispers.

Her eyes flutter open. She starts to cry.

"I'm sorry Shane!" She sobbed

Well I'm crying! Umm today is the day we Dawson whores get to find out which movie won. Not cool or holidaysburg.
Watch the chair to find out(: I hope you had fun hangin with me i had fun hanging with you. Byeeee