Chapter 21

§Lisa's POV§

Faith all of a sudden looked very frightened. Like this man had brought her bad times. She backed away very slowly. And he took a few steps toward her.

"Hey! Leave her alone"

"Yea Mike leave me alone" Faith says in a very cocky tone.

"Who is this man?" I ask Faith

"I am her father" He interups

"Used to be" Faith crosses her arms.

He steps toward her and slaps her.

Now its my turn to step in.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are but you can't go around and slap someone else's daughter, my daughter."

"Hahaha slut. You think this thing is yours?"

"Yes I do, and fuck you at least I waited until engagement"

"Ill kill you and my kid bitch" He slurs

"HELLLPPP A MAN IS HURASSING ME AND MY DAUGHTER!!" I yell

Then he pulls out a knife and supprisingly not goes for me, no but goes for my daughter!! What do I do????

Clink clink. The chimes knock together as my fiance enters through the door, jumps and puts his body inbetween the knife and Faith. The sharp blade peirces his chest and he cries out in pain. Its like the whole thing is in slow motion. Then out of the corner of my eye I see Cameron. His eyes filled full of rage and hatred toward the man that was going to adopt him. As my heart is beating almost to the point its going to pop out of my chest he kicks the man in the head causing him to pass out.
°Shanes POV°

Oh fuck this hurts.

"Fuck!!" I cry out in pain. Where the hell are all of the people? I think. Then out of no where Cameron kicks the man in the head. You probably want some explanation on to why I was here in the first place. Well I got bored and before they had left Lisa told me they were going to the adoption center to say bye to Cameron. So I left the house and went there. As soon as I parked my car I heard screams coming from Lisa inside. I ran to the door and seen that this man was about to stab Faith!!! So I (being the superhero I am) jumped infront of the knife blocking its sharp tip from entering Faith's body, causing it to enter mine.

I hear sirens in the distance seeing Faith had called the cops on the brand-new iphone 6 we had bought her. Then.. it hit me. I may not be able to come home for Christmas. I may not be able to buy either of thoes beautiful ladies another gift. May not get to see our babys new face......

Vote (: comment enjoy. <3 Muchos lovous