A Crazy Drunken Night

°Faiths POV°

Haha he said no drugs be he never said no drinks.

"Here" I say as I hand Drey and Tori a shot of vodka. You can't blame us for experimenting I mean we all are teenagers 15, 15 and 14 me being the youngest.

They both took it like a man and so did I.

"That's enough to get us started, but lets poor sone beer in pepsi cups drink that and give a few to Shane." She said already talking a litlle woozy.

"Okay!" Drey and I agree.

We poor the beer into the Pepsi cups and walk over to Shane whom was talking to Joey.

"Hey Shane thought you might be thirst so I got you a Pepsi.
°Shanes POV°

Hmm this seemed suspicious. But what if they were just trying to be kind and offer me a drink? After all my throat was kinda dry. Without hesitation i downed the whole can.

"Mmm that's good! Get me some more will ya?" Shane said in his Aunt Hildas voice

"For sure!" Tori said
°Faiths POV°

This party is crazy!! Everyone seemed to be happy. We gave Shane another can but this time we gave him a little of actual pepsi and gave him the rest vodka. He seemed to be loosing up a bit. We downed a couple more shots and I was feeling woozy. Tori and Drey were upstairs probably sticking their toungs where they shoudnt be. Then all of a suden I see the hottest guy ever walk over to me. He had hair kinda like shanes but a bit darker and shorter he had that "emo" look but he was still hot.

"Hey hottie" he says to me

"Heyyy" I attempt to say sober even know I'm drunk as a skunk.

"So what's your name?" He askes

"Faith" I say

"Cool I'm Andy" He says

"LIKE ANDY BEIRSACK FROM BVB!" I yell

"Uhh sure!" He says.

We continue talking like this for a while then lets just say, it ended with him finding out I was drunk me crying and then him making out with me to make me feel better. And oh baby I did
Hahahahha only Tori knows what the future holds cx no biggy tho. I hope you enjoyed byyyyyyy