Uhh school!

Today was the day any person my age would dread.

School, ew.

I was sleeping and I felt someone shaking me. Shane

"Hurry the whole house is flooding!' He yells

"Da fuqe?!" I try to get up, get caught in my blanket and fall to my hard floor! SMACK!

"Haha got you!" He laughs and points at me.

"Damn it Shane! Ima get you back!" I say sorta angrily.

"I was just kidding time for school though." He said.

I get dressed in a black and red hoodie skinny jeans and my red converse. I put my hair up in a messy bun, not really caring about what I looked like.
°Time Gap°

We arived at my new high school. The principle greeted Shane, Lisa, and I. She said there would be someone around to help me and mom and dad had no reason to stay.

"Your going to do fine" Lisa says and hugs me.

"Yeah unlike me in high school." Shane jokes

"Bye guys" I say and hessitate, "I love you"
°Shanes POV°

Faith, she told us she loves us! So far this whole adoption kid thing is going great.
I was unsure of what to do so I just hugged her in return.
°Faiths POV°

After Shane and Lisa left I went to my new locker. After I twisted in the code, put my bag in and grabed my books. I turned around and knocked into someone.
"Oh shit! Sorry" I said

"Its fine, the names Tori and you?" She asks. I look at her overall she is beautiful she has shoulder length black hair with pink tips. She was short skinny and she had on the cutes nerd glasses.

"Oh I'm Faith" I say

"Nice to meet you! What classes do you have?" She asks

I showed her my classes and we have all the same except home room.
°Time gap°

It was lunch time now. The food was okay. I didn't really eat anything exept a bite of Tori's pizza. I wasn't feeling the best because one of the few popular girls called me fat.
°Another time gap(sorry)°

It was a friday and time to go finally! I asked Tori if she wanted to hang out it being a weekend. She said yes and so did Lisa so she just went home with me.

"Heyy gurl" Shane says in his shaynaynay voice.

"Heyy um this is Tori!" I say pointing to her.

"Oh ma gawd! Shane Dawson is your dad!?!" She asked

"Yeah, I didn't tell you?" I ask feeling bad.

"Nope." She replies still shocked of the sudden surprise.

We finally get home and she gasps st the sight of my room.

Nothing really happend that night. Tori Lisa and I painted our nails and I made Shane let me paint his. Afterwards me and Tori went upstairs and played mario cart for a while. Then we got P.J s on and fell a sleep. When we woke up and looked outside the sight was amazing.