Chapter 26 (Myfavenumber)

Its the month after Christmas and things are getting boring in the Dawson house. Today dad suggests we all go out for dinner, he also said that I can bring Andy along for dad to meet him! IM not quite shure how Andy will act but you know what, I don't care either! I get dressed in my new favorite My Chemical Romance

"The Black Pararde" shirt and black skinny jeans. I put on my usual amount of makeup eyeliner and a little bit of foundation. Then I quickly remember that I now have new studs to put in my nose and I put a black stud in it. I pop out of my room and yell "Mom! Dad! Ready?!!" "Coming!" They both yell at the same time.

•Shane's POV•

I have never got to meet this "Andy" guy, but hey maybe things will work out and I'll actually like him. We soon all pile in my SUV and head to the nearest Olive Garden where we will meet. We find a parking spot, park and get out.

"Babe!!" I hear Faith yell and she jog/skips over to a young man with black hair. I hear him reply "Oh hey Faith!", "Ready for dinner?" He asks Faith politely.

"Yeah" Is all she replies with. We walk in to the doors and get seated.

•Faiths POV•

"I can't wait! I'm so hungry!" I say patting my stomach, making Andy smile. I of course being the lady I am, return the smile.

"So, Andy where do you live?" Dad asks quite awkwardly

"Oh I live in west Hollywood." Andy replies

And small talk continues like that until everyone has finished their meals. After that we all go our separate ways.

"Dad," I say

"Yes?"

"this is awkward but... I don't really have feelings for Andy."

"Oh I don't blame you!!" He is super annoying! Mom pipes in

"Mom!!" I say laughing, "No you guys. That's not what I meant."
Just tell them already. My mind says
"Mom, Dad. Shane, Lisa. I'm bisexual."