Snow!?!? in L.A!???

A week passed quickly. It was the morning that Shane and Lisa got to finally take me home! It was about 6:30 when I got up.

I heard knocking on our door I went to open it, it was Rachelle.

"Hey Faith, are you packing?"She asks.
"No but Im gonna start. By the way, you know i'm really going to miss you right Rachelle?"

"Yes I know kiddo and I'm going to miss you too" She answers.
She turns around, waves and leaves.
I'm gonna kinda miss this place, wait! Who am I kidding I'm gonna go live with Shane Dawson!
I begin to pack up everything. I pack my few outfits, my bathroom stuff, a picture I had left of my mom, the selfie me and Cam took and lastly my SDTV Tshirt.

Then I hear another knock and its Rachelle again telling me to come with her cause i have to leave.

I go over to Cameron who is watching a video

"Bye Cam" I say

"Bye Faith, i'll miss you." He frowns.

"Ill call you okay?" I say trying not to tear up.

"K"

I leave and as I'm walking down the hallway I realize how much Im going to miss him.

We arive in the front office and I see Shane and Lisa. They smile and I smile back.

"Ready to go Faith?" Lisa asks

"Yep!" I say and suddenly my mood is lighter.

Shane grabs my bags and we head home.

As Shanes driving I ask,
"What month is it, they don't really tell you there."

"Its November"

"Oh okay" I say back a little surprised.

We get home and I go up to my new room. I open the door and stare at it in astonishment.

"Oh my gawd!" I say

It was roomy but not too big. The walls were painted purple and white cheveron. My bed was a twin with tie die covers. I had my own desk with a lap top setting on it.

I decited to go inside and not come downstairs for a while. After all Shane and Lisa needed alone time.

I was up here for about an hour and I came downstairs.

"We wouldnt be fighting if you didn't kiss Joey!! It wasn't even for a video!!" Shane shouted

Then they noticed me.

"Faith. My dear we're sorry we just got into a little arguement." Lisa explains.

"When is school?" I ask a little annoyed.

"In a few days. We might wait because there is a huge snow storm that is going to hit L.A soon." Shane says.

"Snow, how is there supposed to be snow in Los Angeles California?" I ask
"They're not sure but the weather people know it's going to happen." Lisa explains.
"Damn it." I say under my breath.

Hey!! how was this chapter? And Tori u will b in da next chap!! Thanks for reading byyyeeeeee(: