14? I think

°Faiths POV°

Still trying to get better. I have to stay in the hospital until my heart rate and blood pressure are back to normal.

I hear the door open and Tori and her girlfriend, named Drey comes in with balloons, a card and a thing of flowers in their hands.

"Heyy" she says

"Hayy gurl hayy" I say and she hands me the card and puts the rest on my side stand.

So its not my fault but the doctors put me on meds and they make me loopy.

"Whos this beautiful  chickk" I slur out.

Tori slightly laughs and says "She's my girlfriend!"

"Awwww youurr blushingg" I say

"Hi!!!!" I yell to Drey

She waves back and smiles.

"Anyway what the hell does this card say?" I ask, Tori hands me it and i read
Heyy gurl hayy. Happy to see you! By the way when me and Drey were picking up ur shit I decided your new nick name is Tar the hippie librarian!

(Yea i was jelly of her nerd glasses and i decided to get myself a pair)

"My glasses?" I ask

"Hehe yep" she gigles
°Time gap°

Drey and Tori left and the Doctor said it was okay if I left. We leave with all of my gifts and get back home.

Shane oops, i guess i should start to call him dad. comes up to me and asks me we can go up to my room. I agree and we head upstairs.

"Faith. I'm going to propose to Lisa." He wispers

"Bish whaaaa!!!" I yell, okay more like scream causing Shane to fall of my bed.

"U a bitch." He says

"But whhhheeennn" i whine

"Tomorrow Ima take her out on a dinner date then after that take her to the city walk and do it there!" He sounds super excited.

"Okay great!!"

Yay fun chapter!! Ne