My New Parents!

"She has a minor aditude problem, Oh and she cusses" Rachelle says behind a thin, closed door.
Its like she doesn't want me adopted! I thought to myself.
"Its fine" Shane says
"Okay then are you ready to interview her?"
"Yes ma'am" Shane and Lisa both say at the same time.
"Okay then" Rachelle replies. She opens the door and Rachelle Lisa and Shane walk back in here.
"Are you ready for your interview kiddo?" Rachelle asks
"Yep" I reply blankly
We walk to a room where I have visited before.

Rachelle left and Shane asks "So you have an aditude problem?"

"Yeah I guess I do but only toward the other girls here" I say as I shiver to the thought of Tianna calling me a whore.

"Why?" Lisa asks

"This chick named Tianna calls me crap like emo, whore, attention seeker..." I pause as Shane interups me "Attention seeker?"

"If I tould you would probably change your mind about adopting me."

"Just tell us."  They both say "You can trust us." Shane adds.

"Well ever sense my mom died in a car crash and my dad became a raging drug and achohol adict I  into deep depression and I ran away from home. The orphanage people caught me and put me here seeing the scars and bruises from my dad abusing me. Afterwards I got so insanly depressed from my mom being gone and everything that I started self harming." I said as I pull up my sleeves to reveal scars.

I look at Shane and Lisa. They both looked shocked.

"Told you." I say and look down.

Then I pulled down my sleeves and I see Shane come over to me. He hugs me and he whispers into my ears, "Were adopting you, no one will ever hurt you again!"

Then unexpectedly I start to sob quietly into his shoulders.
°Time gap°

After Shane signs the last paper I remember Cameron,
I couldn't leave him here all alone.

"Oh no!" I yell as I run to go tell him the amazing but at the same time terrible news.

I see him sitting on his bed staring off into space. Today were wearing matching SDTV T-shirts considering it was Friday.

"Cam!, I'm getting adopted by Shane fucking Dawson!!"

"No way." He replys as he shakes his head. I go over, pull him off his bed and into the front office. He stops in his tracks and says "Holy shit!"

"Uh hi?" Shane says

"Hi big fan." Cameron says.

"You guys are wearing matching shirts of mine, I think I realize this." Shane says cracking up.

Then it hits him Cam's eyes go from excited to sad.

"But Faith." He says sadly.

"Im sorry but I have to go!" "But hey, lets go annoy Tianna to lighten up the mood!"

He smiles and we run down the hallway to the lunch room where Tianna and her stupid followers were still sitting.

"Hey whore." She says.

"Oh hey stupid slut! I'm just here to say that I'm leaving and you deseve this!" I say and punch her in the nose "Have a terrible life!" I yell and run as I hear her scream.

When we get back Shane looks worried and then he smiles "What did you do?"

"I punched that bitch in the nose." I whisper and giggle.

He laughs and then Rachelle comes from the office and says "Okay Faith you have a week until Shane and Lisa get to take you home."

"Okay" I run over and hug both of them at the same time and I say "Bye mom and dad."

How was it? Did you enjoy?!? Comment your fist name and you might be in the story(: byeee guys