Holidays, oh sweet holidays

THANKS GIVING BISHES!! After we got the huge desaster cleaned up from our house. We decited it was time to go thanksgiving shopping. We bought two walmart cart fulls of food. Everything from turkey to stuffing to pumpkin pie. You get that cravingness of you starving yourself all of thanksgiving week just to stuff youself full of food until you look like the girl from willy wanka. Any way dad said that Cameron can come over for this special holiday! I was super excited.

Right now were at our cozy home and Shane is making Lisa and I take a pregnancy test. Considering I was an early bloomer and had already started my period.

"But dad!" I whine

"Do as your told" He says, then Lisa steps out of the bathroom. She looks down tears coming out of her eyes.

She shows Shane.

"Oh my fucking gosh!" He yells " This can not be fucking happening"

I go over to see

"A plus sign!! Is it Shane's" I ask

"Pretty sure, but what are we going to do with it?! I sure as hell am not going to kill this baby!"

The conversation went on like that for a long time! I just said fuck it and went to bed, wanting to get a lot of rest considering tomorrow is thanksgiving.

Beeep beeep beep
Uh stupid alarm clock! I press the snooze button and hop out of bed. I straightend my hair and put on a pair of skinny jeans, a tank top and a hoodie to cover it all. I call Cameron
-F hey
-C Oh hey! When are Shane and Lisa coming to pick me up?
-F around noon
-C okay thanks! I have to go
-F Kay bye!

I hung up. Mom and dad got up and went to go pick up Cam.

They come back and everone starts coming over Teresa, Jarid, Jakob, Lisa's mom. And we eat. I stuff myself until I feel like I'm going to expload. So does everone else. After lunch Cam and I decide to go upstairs and play video games.

"Hey Faith" Cameron says.

"Yeaa"

"Will you go out with me?"

Hey!! big update! Vote if you enjoyed! Or vote if you didn't enjoy! I need feedback please that would help a lot! Byeeeee