#Shisa proposal

°Shanes POV°

Today is the big day! The that i ask my beautiful girlfriend Lisa, to marry her. What if she says no! What if she hates the ring?  Uhh shut up brain!!

Right now she is getting ready because I said I had a supprise for her. And I wasnt lying! Fuck if this isn't a supprise then I don't know what is.

"Honey almost ready to go?" I ask her.

"Yep I have to grab the keys" she replies

We leave. And of course I drive. We go out to dinner in a nearby olive garden. After dinner we head to the city walk.

"I love it here!" She smiles

"Me too, the action the people and espically the lights" I say "Hey wanna go sit and watch the ocean?" I ask

"Sure Shaney" We go sit on a bench that overlooks the beautiful sparkling ocean that has the moonlight glimmering off of it. (Damn! That was a moulthful!)

I smile over at her and then get down on one knee. I see tears of happiness forming in her eyes.

"Lisa, my beautiful girl. Will you give me the honors of me getting to call your pretty face my wife?

"I think you know the answer Shane!'

"No?" I ask

"NO, I mean yes ill marry you!" She says

"Great!!" I say

We go back to our house and open the door. All of the lights are out Faith must be sleepi- SUPRISEEE!! My thouths are interupted with about 50 people screaming HAPPY ENGAGEMENT!!!

"Aww you guys a party for us??" I say.

I go over to a group of very smiley Tori Drey and Faith

"You guys did this didn't you" I said and blushed slighly.

"Mmmhhmm" Faith hums

"Okay you guys can hang out, just no drugs" I laugh

Ooohhh engaged and at a party! Lucky him. But I hope you enjoyed! Byyyyeeed