Moving Day

Your pov

I sat on the couch, watching tv, when I heard the sound of two men talking outside the front door. I quickly switched it off, curiously eyeing the door. What the hell? Who's here? Why would anyone be here? This is my house!

The door handle jiggled as I watched in anticipation. Finally, the door swung open to reveal two men around their twenties.

"I just know you're gonna love it here! It's two stories, one bed, one and a half bath." A taller one with blond hair exclaimed.

"I don't know Dan, this place feels kind of, off to me." The brown haired one said.

"Well, apparently some chick died in this house or some shit. But that's not important, look at these hard wood floors. They're the original, all the floors are original. Everything here is original!" They walked into the kitchen, I quietly followed.

"Same appliances, same furniture. I'll show you the upstairs." They went upstairs as I stayed down. What is happening!? This can't happen! This house is occupied! Okay yeah I don't pay for it... but still! I'm here!

They walked back downstairs, into the kitchen after a few minutes.

"How'd the girl die?" Why does he care?

"I don't fuckin' know, I think she killed herself or some shit." How can he just say that!?

"That's really sad."

"Yeah well, if it gets me business." His statement made me furious. What the fuck!? You barge into MY house insult ME and disrespect MY death! What an ass!

They stood around the dinning table, looking over papers, "So, what do you say?"

"I think I'll take it." My eyes immediately went wide at the sound of this. No! This can't happen! How can they just... barge in and steal my home!? Ahhhhhh...

"Pleasure doing business with you, Ryan." They shook hands and went over a few more things.

"How long until I can move in?"

"You can move in whenever. Here's the key." Dan handed Ryan a key. Then Ryan looked my way, almost as if he could see me. I furrowed my eyebrows. Can he see me? What the hell?

I took a step closer. I should say something...

Just before any words left my mouth, he walked through me, and picked up my old ballerina figurine I had left on the counter. As he held the toy in hand, he smiled.

"I think I'll move in tomorrow. I can't wait to get out of that nasty apartment." Ryan said, examining the little figurine. Get your grimy hands off of her! Ahh! I hate this...

"Yeah, that place was a wreck." After talking for a bit, they finally left, and I sat on the couch, as everything that had just happened sank in. Why is he moving here? Why is this happening!?

I buried my head in my hands as I screamed.

"Why!?" I questioned to the ceiling as I leaned back into the couch, "I'm gonna scare the shit outta that guy. He'll have no choice but to move away!" I stood up, throwing my hands in the air, victoriously, "I am a genius!" I laughed, running my hands through my hair.

At around nine in the morning, I heard the door knob jiggling again. Hahaha, this is gonna be fun...

I smirked. Ryan opened the door, a box in his hands. He set it down, and looked up around the small house.

"Good morning, new house!" He happily called. He ran a hand through his hair, before walking back out to his car.

I watched as he went back and forth, until he had finished. He began unpacking. He took one box upstairs into the bedroom and unpacked. I sat next to him, and watched. I gotta know what my victim's like...

He mostly just pulled out clothes. Various things from band tees, to nice vests, and hockey jerseys. Hockey masks are scary, I'll use those...

He finished unpacking as I watched and came up with some epic plans to terrify. I sat at the top of the stairs as he changed into pajamas. He then, ran down the stairs, right through me, and onto the couch where he watched tv. How dare he just walk through me!?

I stood up, quietly walking down the stairs, skipping the creaking one. But stopped after it. I can use that!

A sinister smirk appeared on my face, I went back to the step above the creak. I set my foot on the stair, shifting my weight to it, and causing the creepy noise. I shifted my weight back and forth until the noises of the tv stopped.

"Hello?" Ryan called. I just smiled, placing both feet onto the step, shifting my weight back and forth, once again, as I kept a hand over my mouth, so I wouldn't burst out laughing.

"Hello?" He asked again, dragging the o. I stopped for a moment. The tv started again, so I did too. This is so funny!

I went back and forth again until the tv noises came to an abrupt stop, and I heard footsteps. I stopped as soon as he made it to the stairs.

"Is anyone there?" He waited for a moment, then began to walk back. As soon as he turned his back, I was back to it, "What the fuck!? Hello? Who's there?" He asked, turned around. I had stopped once again.

He bit his lip for a moment, then cautiously made his way up the stairs. He opened the door to the bathroom, nothing. Then opened the door to the bedroom, nothing.

"That is so weird..." He said to himself. He then went to the bathroom. Probably getting ready for bed... boring...

Once he came out, he walked to the bedroom. He put his phone into the charger. Took one more look around, and turned out the lights, getting into bed. I sat back up at the top of the stairs for about an hour or two, when I was sure he was asleep. I crept downstairs, avoiding the creaky step. I went to the bookcase against the wall in the living room. He's gonna love this...

I smirked, squeezing my hands inbetween the wall and the bookcase. Okay three... two... one... and there she blows!

I pushed the case as hard as I could, it fell with a loud crash. Books littered the floor.

"Ahhh!" He's awake!

"What the fuck was that!?" He ran down the stairs to spot the scene. He just stood there, staring at it, with a terrified look on his face. Finally, he looked to the ceiling, and around.

"Hello? Who are you? What are you!? What's happening!?" He cried to the heavens. That's for me to know, and you to never find out...

I couldn't contain it anymore, I giggled and laughed at the man in front of me. Terror still present on his face. He looked my way, shit, the fun is over...

I quit laughing, "I'm gonna figure out what's going on. Whatever it is that's happening." He then retreated back upstairs. That was fun...

OwO-
Hello everyone! I've been meaning to put this out for like a month now! I finally finished the chapter and I hope you enjoy the story I have planned for it. I know I'm gonna have a lot of fun ahahah. Have a fun day~peace out cheesebags