The End

The boys and I rode in Pete's car to wherever this restaurant was. Ryan and I sat in the back while Pete and Brendon were up front.

"Where are we going?" Brendon asked.

"I thought we could go back to that Mexican restaurant."

"The one by the witchy place?" Asked Brendon.

"Yeah! I thought it was really good, so, why not go back?"

"You got me there!" Ryan rested his arm over my shoulders, instinctively, I flinched.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm just not used to being touched after being left by myself for so long."

"Oh, alright," It went quiet between us for only a moment, "Can I still put my arm around you?" I sent him a toothy smile.

"Of course." His face matched mine as he did so, along with a kiss to my cheek.

"Eww!" Pete said rather loudly as he looked through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah! That's gross, guys!" Brendon turned to us, with a silly smirk. I just stuck my tongue out at him, he did the same back.

"Kids, kids! Settle down, we're here!" Pete said, parking the car. Ryan and I held hands as we walked inside. The whole place was buzzing with people of all sorts as the yummy smells of fresh tortillas and Mexican rice wafted through the little building.

"Wow, I haven't been out in so long!" I told Ryan, eyeing the place.

"Are you nervous? Or anything?"

"No, it just... feels strange. That's all."

"Well good, I'd rather have it be strange then you be uncomfortable." We were then waited to a booth, I sat next to Ryan while the other boys sat across from us. My eyes scanned the place in amazement.

I haven't been out in years! This place is so lively! So happy! The smells, the sounds, the pretty orange walls, the food! The food! Last night was my first meal in what feels like forever...

A family walked through the doors, a little girl held a teddy bear in one hand and her mother's hand in the other. They sat just across from us. She looked at me with wonder, I mirrored her pretty blueberry eyes.

Oh she's adorable! Aww, I forgot how much I liked kids...

"Y/n?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry," My boyfriend nudged me, "What's going on?"

"I was just thinking, I'm not terribly hungry so I was thinking we could split..." I nodded along to what he said, for I had no idea what kind of food he was talking about. But I trusted him.

"Sounds good."

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, why?"

"You just, seem kinda out of it."

"Well I haven't been out in awhile, I can't help but look around. When I was dead it felt as if my senses were weakened, now I feel as if I've just seen colors for the first time again."

"Woah, what was it like being dead? Did you have powers?" Brendon was now invested. Pete seemed uninterested, but still listened in.

"Well I-"

"Hi, I'm..." The waiter came over and took our order.

"Anyways, it was strange. At first, I didn't even realize I was dead. I remember trying to talk to people, but they could not hear me. That was what made me realize what happened to me. But I was able to walk through walls, turn invisible, and turn on the music box with a flick of my wrist and I, somehow, figured out how to speak to people."