Adorable

My feet carried my invisible body up the stairs, where the brown haired boy lay sleeping. Peeking in through the crack in the door, my eyes immediately spotted the little orange creature asleep at the end of the bed.

I quietly tip toed over, as to not awaken the person asleep on the bed. I sat on the floor, looking over the boy, making sure he really was asleep.

He's actually kind of adorable when he's asleep, he's quiet, and not trying to get me to reveal myself...

My gaze went back to the kitten. She also lay asleep, but awoke as I sat on the drawers set at the end of the bed. I leaned over, petting the cute creature. She got up, walked further away from me, but still held a face saying 'pet me please' I foolishly gave in.

Carefully stroking her, until she got so far, my body fell over the bed. My lifeless body fazed through before I could hit the boy. Instinctively, my hands covered my mouth, even if there was no breathing to cover up.

Staring at the bottom of the bed, I heard Ryan shift a little; followed by a groan. The bed sank above me as he turned to check the time. I heard him lay back for a moment.

"What the fuck?" Oh shit... he knows I'm here... oh god, oh no...

But instead of finding me, he only got up, and shut the door. Still laying under the bed, I let out a non-existent sigh of relief. That was scary... 

Ryan's breathing began to slow down as he fell back asleep. Quietly, I slipped out from under and tip toed back downstairs, to hide in my closet.

Time skip to morning

I fazed through the door, immediately spotting Ryan at the kitchen table. A bowl of cereal lay in front of him, but he only stared at it.

After a moment, he looked up, over towards me. But, he didn't see me. He only thought he did. He sat there for another second, then gave up. He put his bowl in the sink, and went upstairs to change.

Once he had left for the day, it was my queue to start up my shenanigans. Birthday sat atop the coffee table as I moved all of the living room furniture, an inch to the right.

Just enough for him to trip over, not enough for him to notice... Right where I want it...

I joined Birthday on the coffee table, carefully petting her soft fur before Ryan arrived home. This time, I hid in my closet before he could even enter the driveway. I watched as he walked in, almost immediately stubbing his toe into the coffee table.

"Ah! Shit! Owww..." He sat on the couch, calming down. Without thinking, a giggle escaped my lips. A hand went to my mouth, but it was too late, "Hello?" He turned his head toward the closet door. Shit! I blew it! Ahhh...

"Hello?" He asked again, slowly making his way towards the closet, a shaky hand held the door knob, and opened it. But he saw nothing, "Hello? Anyone there?" He paused, waiting for an answer he wouldn't get, "No?" He closed the door and groaned, "Maybe I am crazy..." He said to the sky.

Time skip to the next day

"Hi, Birthday!" I greeted the little kitten once Ryan had left, "You're looking rather adorable today!" She meowed, "C'mere, kitty." I picked her up, and took her to Ryan's room. As soon as we made it to the door, my eyes landed on his record player.

"Birthday, I know what we're gonna do today!" I set her on the bed, without even thinking I hit the music player, instantly, Helena by My Chemical Romance began to play loud. I danced around with Birthday as the music played loud throughout the room.

Ryan's pov

I got home, immediately hearing loud music coming from my bedroom, the ghost! It has to be them!

Quietly, I made my way up the stairs, the door was cracked open. I peered through, spotting a girl dancing around to the music.

It's her! Oh my god... that's her... the girl! From my dream! She's real! Wow...

After a minute or two, the music stopped. I panicked. Oh god I need to hide! I need to-

But before I could move, the door opened. A girl stood there, it looked as if the color had been drained from her body. She was so, lifeless yet, so heavenly; dressed in a white nightgown that fit the scary ghost label well. Wow, she's so pretty...

Her eyes went wide, and with a short squeak, she was gone before I could say a word. The loud noise of fast feet against wood stairs rang through the house. I can't believe she's real...

A smile creeped upon my face. Finally, I went down the stairs to look for her.

"Hello? Ghost, I know you can hear me," My eyes were on the closet, "I just wanna let you know, I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise I'm not gonna hurt you. But, I'd love to see you again." Silence... it's always silence...

"Ghost, can I please talk to you? I mean, not through the door," No answer.

"Well, I saw you. The other night, I had a dream about you. It was weird. I saw you, sitting on the floor, you were crying. It only lasted a second before I woke up," A creek came from the stairs, "Hello?" I looked up, only to be met with Birthday.

"You know what I'm talking about, girl. You've seen her! I know you have." She only meowed.

I'll see her again... I know it... she does live in my house... and if she likes Birthday so much... it can't be hard to spot her! I really hope...

OwO-
Guys I made a dtiys in my art book so if you're an art person or if your not an art person, you guys should check it out. It's actually a really cool drawing. I worked real hard on it. Even if you don't do it, you should still go see it. It would make me very happy. Have a very delightful day~peace out cheesebags