Cock Snot

My eyes fluttered open as thoughts of last night filled my mind. I turned my head to see Y/n was gone. Y/n...

"Y/n..." My eyes widened as I sat up, "Y/n?" I forced myself out of bed, and down the stairs, "Y/n!?" She has to be real! That couldn't have been a dream! She has to be real!

A quiet creek from behind me caused me to whip around. Only Birthday stood. She meowed. Closet...

I burst open the door, nothing... of course... what's new?

"Ryan?" I turned to see Y/n, leaning against the wall beside the door, "Whatta ya doin?" Her eyes focused on a strand of hair her fingers played with.

"Looking for you."

"Yeah? Why's that?" She shifted her gaze over towards me.

"I just, wanted to make sure you were real."

"Of course I'm real. I may be dead, but I sure as hell am real." She dropped the strand of hair, causing it to join the rest on her shoulder.

"I just wanted to apologize, again, for last night. That stuff isn't really my business. I-"

"Apology accepted. I get it, you were curious or whatever," She stood up and faced me, "But even then, not cool. If I want you to know my life story, then I'll tell you myself." With her hands on her hips and eyes on mine, she vanished. As if she hadn't even existed at all.

Time skip to later in the day

"...yeah, and the guy fuckin, he just, took my fries! And ran! I was gonna eat those and he just, stole them from me!" Brendon shared while we were out to lunch with Pete as well.

"Why would someone do that? Who just takes a person's fries? You just, don't do that." Pete commented.

"I don't know, sounds wild." I said, uninterested.

"That was the coolest story ever and that's all you have to say!? What's up with you?" Pete asked.

"I dunno, just, tired I guess." I shrugged, they'll think I'm insane if  I tell them...

"Are you sure? I mean, you don't look too good." Brendon asked.

"I'm fine! I'm just, tired!" I said, defensively.

"Okay, what's going on?" Pete had always been able to tell if someone was lying or not. It's kind of like his secret super power.

"Okay fine, you got me! I'm not tired," I took a deep breath, before continuing,"Y'know the other day, when you guys came over, and we did the Ouija board?" Sometimes, his 'super power' failed him.

"Oh my god, Ryan, don't do this again. There's no ghost in your house!" Pete protested, "All three of us know it was a stupid prank! Right, Brendon?"

"I dunno, Pete. He seemed pretty freaked out like we were. If anything, I would think you were the one that set it up."

"Me!? Why would I do that!?"

"I dunno," Brendon answered, "Maybe you should be the one to tell us!"

"Whatever," Pete rolled his eyes, "Do you have proof that this, ghost is even real?"

"Yeah, I've seen her."

"You've seen her!?" He asked in disbelief, "What does she look like, then?"

"Well, she's got h/c hair, e/c eyes, and well, she's really pretty." I blushed just thinking of her. The boys just looked at me.