Who is Dallon Weekes?

Tw: mentions of suicide

Brendon and I were chilling on the couch at Pete's while Pete came back from picking up the food we had ordered. The tv had the news playing quietly in the background. I wasn't paying much attention to it as we ate and talked, that is, until a familiar face flashed across the screen.

"Holy shit!"

"What!?" Pete asked.

"That's! That's the... the guy!"

"Who are you pointing at!?" He asked

"The... the guy! What's his name?" I thought for a moment, "David... Daniel, no... Dallon! That's Dallon! Wait, why is he on the news?"

"Haven't you heard? This guy has murdered like five girls in totally different cities around the country."

"Like, Ted Bundy sorta shit?" Brendon chimed.

"Yeah, it's crazy. They still haven't caught him too. He's still out there." Pete explained.

"Where has he been?" I asked, trying to make a connection.

"I haven't seen a whole lot; but I did see he was near here for a little while. I think more at the beginning, before he started blowing up. How do you know this guy, anyways?"

"He was..." Should I tell them? They already know her, but it's her personal business...

"I saw a picture of him and Y/n together, like, together together."

"Wait, really?" I nodded, "No shit, how did Y/n die?"

"I don't think she wants me to say. She's really sensitive about it."

"Come on Ryan, I'm not gonna tell on you."

"Well, she said it was a suicide."

"Suicide? That's weird. I would've thought for sure..." Pete said, now puzzled.

"That's all I know about it." Pete pulled out his laptop and started typing.

"Holy shit yeah, he lived at your house, Ryan!"

"Yeah, I know. He was engaged to Y/n," I looked over his shoulder, "Wait, how'd you find all this stuff? All I got was an abandoned MySpace page when I looked him up," Pete shrugged, "What'd you type in?"

"Dallon Weekes murderer." He said.

"Try just typing in, Dallon Weekes." He did so, but got almost the same results from the first time.

"That is so weird. That's what I typed into my laptop, I didn't see any of this stuff!" I exclaimed.

"Weird, maybe your ghost girlfriend did something to it." He suggested.

"She's not my girlfriend! And I don't think so, she freaked out pretty bad when I looked this stuff up. When I did, I barely got any info on them." I explained.

"When did you look this stuff up?"

"Like, last week."

"That's probably why, all the stuff he's done hadn't been sent out until like a couple days ago." He explained.

"Why are we talking about this again?" Brendon asked.

"Cause, Ryan's ghost girlfriend dated this murderer and it's interesting!"

"She-" I began.

"This whole thing is just, weird." Brendon interrupted.

"Ryan, what's your girlfriend's last name?" Pete asked, typing.