Honey Pie(pt1)

Your pov

In bed, Ryan was asleep beside me. He had one arm around my body. There was no sleep in sight for me. Fingers anxiously twisted strings of hair around. Eyes on the ceiling.

This was a terrible idea! Why did I go through with this? What is wrong with me!? Those puppy dog eyes... that's what happened to me... pretty boy... stop! No! He's alive! He's not gonna want a ghost girl... at least in the long run... and what about Dallon? What if he comes back for me?

As I rethought through this decision, thoughts of Dallon, thoughts of my death came back. A nasty liquid flooded through my mouth, quickly, but carefully, I moved out of the bed; out of Ryan's grasp as I ran to the bathroom. I spit out a clear liquid into the sink. Plasma... how do I still have this in my system?

I took a seat on the floor after locking the door. Ever since Ryan has been in the house... Dallon has been away from my mind, more, and more... When I do think of him, it's always around this time, oh Dally...

More plasma entered my mouth and I spit it out into the sink again. At least this kind of thing has been happening less and less... only at night... why is it always only at night? And only when I think of Dallon? Why can't I just sleep? Even if I don't need it, it's still nice...

There was a knock at the door, startling me.

"Y/n? Are you in there?" I got up and opened the door, "Are you okay?" Ryan's pretty brown eyes filled with worry.

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

"I didn't think ghosts use the bathroom..."

"We don't, I just, needed a minute, to myself."

"Um... if sleeping in the same bed is uncomfortable for you, you don't have to. I just, figured it was kind of uncomfortable in the closet. Unless, it's not?" Those eyes... his fucking eyes... why do they gotta do that to me?

"I'm fine, I promise," A warm smile appeared on my face. Once again, it was quiet. Stuck in a trance. Before, I was able to break it, easily. Tonight, it seemed hard. His lips were merely inches from mine, "Uh..." I took a step back.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay, can we just, go back to bed?"

"Will you still be by my side in the morning?"

"Well, you kind of caught me at where I go before I fell asleep so, I suppose I will."

"You just, sit in the bathroom?" He asked, curious.

"Yes, Ryan. I sit in the bathroom, mind blank, staring at the wall, doing absolutely nothing." I said with heavy sarcasm as I walked back to the bedroom.

"I was just asking!" He exclaimed, following me.

"What, are you gonna cry? You need me to call the wa-mbulamce cause baby Ryan can't handle a little sarcasm? Hmm? You gonna piss your pants, baby?" He just stood there, staring at the floor.

"Hey, you okay? I was only joking, Ryan?" I tugged at his sleeve. He revealed his face, showing off a smirk. Before I knew what was happening, he had picked me up and held me over his shoulder, swinging around, "Ahhh! Put me down!" I cried, giggles escaping my mouth.

"Wow, I had no idea ghosts were so light."

"Let go of me, or I'll disappear!"

"Ah shit, you got me there," He gently set me down on the bed, before climbing over to his side, and laying down, "You're pretty." He whispered, tiredly.

"You are too." Why did I say that? That's so weird! Why does he make me act like this?

"Goodnight, honey pie."

"Honey pie?" I giggled.

"Yeah, I just thought it'd be a cute name to call you. Forget it, it's stupid."

"No, it's cute. Like the Beatles song? Right?"

"Yeah, they're one of my favorites."

"I noticed," I said, eying the record player, "I need a name for you!" He chuckled.

"You don't need one."

"Well I want one. It's gotta be something cute. I'm gonna call you dewdrop."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, goodnight dewdrop." He kissed my forehead.

"Night' my honey pie." Before I knew it, we were both out like a light.

In the morning, Ryan held me like he does. My eyes flickered open, his messy hair covered his face. My fingers pushed it away, revealing his sleeping angel face. He moved a bit, but only snuggled closer to me. His face expressions changed, even when his eyes were closed. Is he dreaming? He really is like a little puppy...

"Y/n!" He sat up, eyes wide, breathing hard.

"Are you okay?" He turned to me, and hugged tight.

"Y/n! Oh my, I thought... I had a dream... you were there... and Pete was there too. We were going somewhere to meet Brendon. But, you were alive. And we met up with Brendon, and then this thing, I dunno how to explain it, but it was chasing us and it got you!" He hugged tighter, "I thought you died." Slowly, I pulled away.

"Sorry to burst your bubble here, but I am dead."

"Oh, right, it was just, really scary." My hand tugged his as I got out of bed. He followed me downstairs. He twirled me around and held my ice cold body to his warm one. Those brown eyes never leaving mine.

This is it... I can't break free from this... I want his touch... I need his touch... I'm done fighting these stupid feelings... it seems as if he was done long ago...

He inched closer, but wasn't close enough. He just stopped. Eyes on me.

"Are you gonna kiss me, or just stare at me?"

"Well, usually, you disappear by now."

"Well, maybe I won't this time."

A little smile appeared as his gaze went from my eyes, to my lips. He leaned in, finally connecting our lips together. They were warm. As our lips were together, I felt alive, for less than a second. I felt how alive he was. The blood running through his veins, his flowing soul, and his fast beating heart.

"Ryan, I can't do it."

"Do what, Honey pie?" My gaze met his.

"You're so alive, you're... you're too good for me! You shouldn't be with a ghost!"

"I don't want to be with anyone else. I don't care if you're a ghost." He held my hand as if everything would be fine, but he began to shiver.

"I can't even stand near you or else you freeze! I can't do that to you! Believe me, I like you. But, seeing you suffer just to be with me, isn't what I want for you."

OwO-
Oh this is exciting. I have to cut this chapter in half or else it would be really long and take a lot longer for me to get out. Hopefully pt 2 will be out before the end of the week, but we'll just have to wait and see. Stay home, stay safe, and don't eat hand sanitizer. Have a spectacular day~peace out cheesebags