Chapter 3: Diagon Alley

Amelia's P.O.V
It's been exactly three weeks and four days since I've been living with the Weasley's, and they're all very pleasant people, Fred and George never cease to make me laugh, Ginny is one of the nicest people I've ever met, Harry has accepted me as his sister and has treated me like one, getting more protective by the minute, and Ron is well... Ron. Ron is always easy to talk to, and we've become friends very quickly.

"Amy? Amy, you need to get up! We're going to Diagon Alley to collect out Hogwarts supplies." Ginny whined, shaking me awake. I shifted to face her, my eyebrows raised in slight annoyance and she held her hands up in defence.
"Be thankful Mum didn't send Fred and George up." She said and I nodded.
"That is a good point, they'd probably set a firework off in my face or something." I guessed with a small laugh, sitting up on my mattress. She left after making sure I was properly awake so I could get dressed and get ready for the days activities. I swung my legs over my bed and stood up on the cold, glossy floor, opening my wardrobe, my sleepy eyes scanning the multi-colored fabrics until I picked out this:[polyvore]
Once I had got dressed and had finished my daily routine, I slipped down the narrow stairs and into the kitchen where the rest of the Weasley's and Harry were sat eating breakfast. I took a seat between Harry and Ginny before tucking into the food Mrs Weasley handed me, I reached for some juice but Fred and George interrupted me, shaking their heads with mischievious grins plastered on their faces, I leaned towards them and we spoke in a hushed tone.
"Do I want to know?..." I whispered trailing off and their grins widened.
"You'll see in a minute." George told me quietly and I turned back to my breakfast, waiting for the unexpecting victim to take the juice. I carried on eating until Ron grabbed the carton of orange liquid, I smirked into my food, hiding my face so no-one could see it. He poured the drink into an empty glass, I glanced over to the twins to see them trying to hold back their snorts, their faces slowly turning red. Ron tipped the liquid down his throat, only seconds later his hair turning neon yellow, he threw the glass and screamed like a little girl.
"Fred! George! You'll pay for this!" He snarled before chasing the twins retreating forms up the stairs, their footsteps becoming quieter and quieter. Mrs Weasley yelled at all three of them to stop as a grumbling Ron plodded back in and sniggering Fred and George sat back down, I chuckled at them and my plate was magically levitated to the sink which started cleaning all the washing up on it's own.
"We better get going, the supplies won't buy themselves." Mr Weasley said and we all agreed, standing up and making our way over to the door. We all grabbed each others hands for long side apparation, which I really hated. With a pop my feet landed back on the firm ground, I sucked in the fresh air and clenched my teeth.
"I hate doing that!" I hissed, coming back to my full height (which happened to be smaller than everyone else). Everyone lead me to a large, old brick wall which seemed to have been there for years, with the many cracks and chips. Mr Weasley then began tapping it in special orders, now I was really confused, my eyebrows furrowed and my head tilted slightly.
"What is he doing?" I asked Harry quietly.
"Just watch and be amazed little sis." He replied, resting his arm on my shoulder.
"How do you know I'm younger?" I asked, my voice getting a bit higher.
"I am taller than you." Harry told me simply and I considered it.
"Good point." I mumbled as the blocks began to shuffle left, right, up, down until a huge archway was left, I gasped and Harry took my hand, leading me through so I didn't get lost. I wished I had six more eyes just to see everything, the was store windows filled with parchment, ink, quills, books, clothes, sweets, you name it, I could probably see it. If it weren't for Harry pulling me along, I would've got lost a long while ago.The many, many people barged past us in order to get to their destination. We entered a small crowded shop which had stacks and stacks of books piled high with hardcovers, paperbacks and magazines on small, thin wooden shelves. Harry kept a grip on my hand as he pulled me through the people rumbling around the shop, collecting different types of books or just looking at them, trying to find which ones they need. Mrs Weasley picked up all the books Harry, Ron, Ginny and I would need, putting them on the check out desk, struggling to pay for them but they managed all the same. We exited the shop and the claustraphobia vanished (didn't I tell you I was claustraphobic? Well, you know now) and I took a deep breath, calming myself down.
"You alright?" Harry asked, concern in his voice.
"I'm fine, it was just a bit crowded in there, that's all." I explained and he nodded as we caught up with Mr Weasley, Mrs Weasley, Ron and Ginny as Fred and George had left to get back to their shop. After collecting all the school supplies we apparated back home, everyone excited to be going back to Hogwarts.
(A/N: Sorry this chapter was rubbish, I've not had much time to update lately. But I promise Draco will be coming in soon!)