Chapter 25: Auntie and Uncle

Amelia's P.O.V
That's it. Dumbledore's dead. We're screwed. Without Dumbledore, there's no chance that Harry, Ron, Hermione and I will ever find these Horcruxes. Dumbledore was the one who was supposed to guide us through this, and where are we now? Alone with no idea where to start! We don't know what the Horcruxes could be or where they coul be hidden, they might not even be in the country for all we know, but we have to find them no matter what. It may take years to locate and collect the five other Horcruxes we estimated he made, but it will take so much longer to find out how to destroy them. Oh, and the locket we apparated miles to find, had to watch out headmaster in excruciating pain by feeding him a type of poison, almost got drowned by Inferi and had my head slashed open by rock to find out that it was a fake. Someone with the initials R.A.B had already found and took the locket and intended to destroy it before he died, but the question is did he destroy it? If not where is it? This is going to be so frustrating that I will probably start ripping my hair out, well, wouldn't you? School's ended for the Summer holidays, but Harry, Ron, Hermione and I are not planning to go back for our last year, we need a head start on these Horcruxes. But without Dumbledore, who will be headmaster/headmistress? Mcgonagle or even Snape? I've gone back to the Weasley's for the Summer, been congratulated by Fred and George for my prank on Ron and Lavender (which Ron still hasn't forgiven me for) and had a tour of their shop which they've now closed. Dark times ahead, very dark. From now on no-one is safe, especially those close to Harry and I.

Right now I was going to find Fred and George to help me with a plan, no it's not a prank, something much better. Those twins can do anything, and I mean anything. I swear I spend too much time with them, but they make me laugh, I can tell you that. They could make anyone laugh, though, they could even make Voldemort stifle a chuckle if attempted. I miss Harry like crazy, you would too if you were away from your twin for this long. I have no idea what's going to happen between Draco and I, I haven't seen him since that night at the astronomy tower. I'm very worried to be honest, Bellatrix must've told Voldemort, maybe he's using Draco to find me, and wherever I am, Harry is, most of the time.

"Fred? George? You know you're my favourite twins in the whole entire universe?" I started sweetly and they looked over to me, smirking slightly.

"What do you want from us?" They asked in unison and I sighed.

"Why do you just assume I want something?... Okay, maybe I do. I was thinking about going to see Harry and Privet Drive and giving Vernon and Petunia a bit of a shock, but more about Harry. Could you please apparate me?" I continued, dragging out the 'e' in please.

"Well, since you are like out little sister-" George began.

"We will make an exception for you." Fred finished and I grinned, hugging them both tightly, squealing 'thank you' over and over making them laugh and hug me back.

"You two are the best!" I exclaimed once I had released them. They nodded with a cheeky smile before standing up, holding out their hands for me to take, as soon as I grabbed both of their hands, we were immediately apparated away. I held my breath as the skin tight tube squashed me, soon my feet were firmly planted on solid concrete foor. I looked around at my surroundings to see a mundane looking road, boring identical houses lined up against each other in one very long line. From the way Harry described the Dursley's, I'm not surprised they live here.

"We'll come back for you in a couple of hours, okay?" George suggested and I agreed, bidding them goodbye before they apparated away again. I began walking down the silent street, the wind whipping my jet black hair behind me as I journeyed to number four. I glanced up at one of the windows of the house and saw the familiar face of my brother gaping back at me from across the road. I smiled up at him and waved him out, his figure instantly disappeared from my view of the window, probably running through the house to come out and see me. I chuckled inwardly and leaned against the wall, hearing one of the Durley's yell at Harry for sprinting across the hallway. The front door then burst open, and a shocked and surprised Harry bounded over to me, tackling me in the tightest hug ever, almost causing me to fall over. I laughed and hugged him back just as tightly.

"What are you doing here?! I thought you were staying with the Weasley's!" Harry exclaimed once he had released me from his grip of death.

"I still am, but our friends Fred and George apparated me here, they're picking me up in a couple of hours." I explained with a smile.

"That's great! Let's go introduce you to Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia, they're going to freak." He told me, pulling me by the hand towards number four Privet Drive. He rapped on the door loudly and a set of stomping footsteps drew nearer our position, the glossy entrance then opened, revealing the beastly man that had to be Vernon Dursley.

"Potter?! Where have you been?! And whose this?!" The purple faced man grumbled, pointing a fat finger at me on the last sentence.

"I'm surprised Uncle Vernon. I would have thought you'd remember your own niece." Harry said in total innocence making me smirk slightly. Wow, Draco must be rubbing off on me. I hardly ever smirked before I knew him. Vernon's eyes widened and he turned over his shoulder.

"Petunia!" He called and a lean, skinny woman came running towards her husband, gasping when she saw me.

"Amelia? We thought you were dead!" The woman exclaimed, holding a hand over her heart.

"How charming, but as you can see, I'm clearly not dead... or am I?" I joked but they took it seriously, wierd people. Before I could tell them I didn't mean it Harry cut in.

"You mean to say that you both knew I had a sister and you didn't tell me?! Whatever, Amy and I will be out for a while." Harry told them before pulling me out of the front garden and down the street.

"If you don't mind me asking, where are we going?" I asked curiously after a minute or two of silence.

"I have no idea." He stated simply and I shrugged.

"Works for me." I smiled, walking quickly beside him.

"So, what are you going to do about you and Draco? I'm sure Bellatrix has told Voldemort what she saw." Harry asked and I sighed, running a hand through my silky jet black hair.

"I don't know, I don't know much anymore but we'll get through it. I'm seeing later in the holidays, though." I explained, shaking my head at first.

"How're you going to see him? Surely they wouldn't let him leave." Harry questioned.

"You're right, they won't let him leave. He's going to sneak out, as much as I disagreed and insisted that he would get in a lot of trouble, he said it was final and he was sneaking out." I informed my twin who nodded.

"But anyway, got any ideas on where these Horcruxes are?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Not a clue."

"Me neither." Well that helps doesn't it. Harry and I continued chatting for a while, walking to god knows where, but Harry reasures me that he definately knows where we are and how to get back.

Pop!

The noise occurred right in front of us, and there stood Fred and George looking at us, arms crossed over their chests.

"We've been looking for you everywhere! Mum would have killed us if we lost you!" Fred exclaimed and I put on a face of mock hurt.

"I see how it is, you only wanted to find me because you didn't want to get in trouble with Mrs Weasley! That hurts, guys." I fake cried and all three of them rolled their eyes.

"Just shut up and come home you drama queen. Mum made cookies..." George persuaded me and I looked up.

"All is forgiven." I said quickly, really wanting the cookies, they chuckled and shook their heads at me.

"What? I would have thought you'd have gotten used to me by now." I stated, trying to look all innocent.

"We have." The twins replied in unison.

"I guess I should get going, seems like these two want me home." I said to Harry, pulling him in for a hug.

"I'll see you soon, Amy. Do some research if you can." Harry told me, referring to the Horcruxes.

"I will, don't let those muggles get you down." I smiled and walked over to Fred and George who looked at each other and suddenly smirked.

"I bet you three galleons the first thing she'll do when we get home is owl Malfoy." Fred snickered and I glared at him playfully.

"Oh shut it!" I snapped with a laugh. I bid Harry goodbye one more time before grabbing the twin's hands, being apparated back to the Burrow.