Chapter 26: Draco Again

Amelia's P.O.V
I've been doing LOADS of research on Horcruxes and Tom Riddle (Voldemort) in ordinary magic books, trying to find at least a tiny bit of information that could be a clue as to where these Horcruxes are. But I've found NOTHING! In all the seventeen books I've read I cannot even begin to think of the locations of these objects. This is probably one of the most frustrating things I've ever done in my entire life. And I've been having these freaky vision-like things, at random moments I see Voldemort, and he's furious, killing innocent people- well, I say innocent, I mean Deatheater's. I've told Harry about it, and it turns out he has them too, he said Dumbledore told him that whenever Voldemort is feeling a strong emotion (which is almost always anger) we see whatever is going on, weird, right? And whenever I have these visions, my scar starts burning, when I was trapped in the cell it burned all the time, but it stopped when I was saved. It must be because of Voldemort, there's no other explanation. Oh and I'm annoyed at George too! He told me Mrs Weasley made cookies and she didn't! He was just bribing me to come home, bet he wishes he didn't give me free stuff at his shop now. Me and Ron have been meeting up during the night to talk about the Horcruxes, so no-one could hear us, but again we couldn't think of anything, if only Hermione were here, she'd have an idea, hopefully...

"Amelia? Malfoy's here, you better come quickly, Fred and George are giving him 'the big brother talk'." Ginny told me as I was fixing my dress and make-up, I was wearing this:[polyvore] (ignore the hair and pretend it's down)

"Oh jeez, Harry's already given him that, he doesn't need it again." I fastened the necklace around my neck and ran past Ginny and down the stairs and over to the door. Fred and George stood in the porch, snickering to themselves because they were making Draco uncomfortable.

"Guys! Leave him alone! Harry beat you to that conversation a few months back." I laughed when they pouted at me, then I pointed straight at George.

"Don't think you're off the hook, mister! There better be cookies when I get back." I ordered and they nodded, rolling their eyes.

"You're still annoyed about that?" George asked in a whining voice.

"Yes! You lied to me about cookies! Never lie to me about them!" I exclaimed and they chuckled, they opened the door and pushed Draco and I out lightly, well, a bit harder when it was Draco's turn.

"USE PROTECTION!" They yelled after us and I giggled, naturally rolling my eyes.

"You look beautiful." Draco whispered in my ear and I blushed.

"Sorry about the twins, they're... well, you know what they're like." I apologized, not really knowing how to put it.

"Don't worry about it, that's their way of showing they care about you." He brushed off the situation that happened only minutes before.

"Anyway, come on. I have something to show you." He encouraged, pulling me along, towards the forest. We walked through the narrow trees that stood like giants compared to us. The grass was soft and lush under our feet and the blinding sun crept through the rustling leaves on the finger like branches of the trees. I held onto Draco's hand as we strolled, laughing and joking around.

"So where are we going?" I asked, glancing all around the forest, not really sure if it was safe in here.

"You'll see in about two minutes, and don't worry, I've been here loads of times." Draco reassured me, noticing my worried glances. After two minutes, Draco and I reached the very middle of the forest where the most beautiful place stood before us. The gushing waterfall sending ripples in the pool below it making the small lily pads rock back and forth. The ground was covered in a blanket of grass, with flower beds full of ruby red roses growing out of it.

"Look familiar?" Draco whispered, it did look awfully familiar, then it hit me, this looked exactly like the place where Draco asked me to be his girlfriend.

"How could I forget?" I responded, leaning into him as he wrapped his arm around me and lead me inside the garden.

"You want to go for a swim in the lake?" He asked and I shot him a confused look.

"I haven't brought a swim suit." I stated and he shook his head.

"That's what your underwear is for." He explained in a 'duh' tone and I nodded in understanding.

"Alright, but don't look." I said sternly, pointing a finger at him and he nodded, turning around to undress himself. I slid my dress off and felt him smirk behind me.

"Are you smirking? I can feel it!" I laughed and folded my clothes, putting my shoes neatly on top. I then felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my bare waist, kissing the scar Voldemort gave me when I was a baby on my neck. He then lifted me off the ground and carried me bridal style over to the lake, jumping into the freezing cold water. I let out a squeal as the chilling liquid made contact with my skin, making Draco smirk again.

"You smirk way too much, even I'm catching on." I told him with a laugh at the end.

"Oh come on, you know you love it." He teased, spinning me around in the water.

"Of course I do." I leaned up and closed the gap between us, wrapping my arms around his neck. He put my legs around his torso, supporting me by my thighs, the low temperature didn't bother me now. I tangled my fingers in his soft blonde hair as he pulled me closer to him, if that were possible. I then felt him sink deeper into the water, taking me along with him. He kept on sinking and sinking until we were both completely underwater. Thank god I was wearing water proof mascara. Neither of us broke off the kiss, just continued until we had to come up for air. We resurfaced and I shivered from the lack of heat, wrapping my arms around myself to help block out the temperature. Draco smirked yet again and lifted me onto the grass and jumped up next to me, putting his arms around me to warm my freezing skin, I relaxed in his arms and leaned into his bare chest. We stayed in this position until we had dried off, then we got dressed into the clothes we were wearing before. Both of us sat back down at the waters edge and dipped our feet in, swishing them around in the chrystal clear water.

"So, you love my smirk do you?" He asked, that smirk plastered back on his face.

"Whatever gets you to sleep at night." I joked, patting his shoulder.

"That hurts, Amy! Right here." He exclaimed, pointing at the side of his chest where his heart wasn't.

"Your heart is on the other side of your chest, you psycho." I laughed and he got an evil glint in his eye that told me to run. I hopped up from my seated position and legged it around the garden as Draco chased after me. After about three minutes of running I felt his arms snake around me from behind and pick me up off the ground. I giggled as he spun me in mid air, setting me back on my feet again.

"Got you." He breathed once I had turned to face him, he cupped my face in his hands and planted one short kiss on my lips. It would have gone on for longer but his foot slipped from underneath him, causing both of us to come tumbling down to the ground, me landing on top of him. He then laughed and flipped us over, so that he was on the top rather than me, he put his elbows on the ground and rested his weight on them. He brushed a piece of hair from my face and smiled at me, I felt his minty sweet breath on my skin.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered and I felt a blush creep up my neck. He showered my face in kisses, making me let out a giggle. He kissed my forehead, then my cheek, then my nose, then my chin before moving up to my lips. His kissed then trailed down to my neck, gently nibbling at a point near my jaw. This was probably going to be the last time I'm going to see him for what might be years, I just want to enjoy it, but I need to tell him. After about five more minutes we finally sat up , my hair probably messier than it was before. I cuddled up next to him and he put his arm around me, resting his head on mine which was nestled in the crook of his neck.

"So how is it at home?" I asked quietly after a few moments of silence.

"It's fine, I guess. They've been treating me differently since they found out about us." He told me with a shrug and I rubbed his arm.

"I'm so sorry about that. What about Bellatrix, what did she do?" I continued, lifting my head up.

"She went straight to the Dark Lord and told him everything. Now he thinks he's going to use me to get to you, because he knows I go to Hogwarts with you. You need to be really careful for our seventh year." He advised and I knew that was the time to tell him.

"Draco, I'm not going to Hogwarts in September." I admitted and he looked at me in shock.

"What do you mean? Why not?" He asked, still looking surprised.

"You see, Dumbledore gave Harry and I a job to do before he died, and we need to start it as soon as possible." I explained, trying not to give away too much, but we wouldn't tell anyway.

"What job? Is it easy? And why con't you come to Hogwarts?" He questioned.

"I wish I could tell you, but I can't. Dumbledore's orders. And it's not easy, in fact it will probably be the most difficult and/or frustrating thing I've ever done. It would be too dangerous to complete under the Ministry's nose. So Harry, Ron, Hermione and I are going into hiding." I said, telling the truth.

"How long will it take? Because going into hiding is a long-term thing." He stated, holding me slightly tighter.

"It may take years, Draco." I informed him in a voice that was barely audible.

"This is probably the last time we'll see each other for a very long time." My voice was so quite you could almost not hear me. I looked down a the ground and felt Draco kiss the top of my head tenderly, his lips lingering there for a few seconds. He pulled me onto his lap and stroked my hair, holding me as if he would never let go, and I did the same to him. I rested both of my hands on his chest, one rubbing cirles into it and the other clutching some of his shirt.

"I love you, Amelia Lily Potter." He whispered into my hair and I smiled.

"And I love you, Draco Lucius Malfoy." I replied, kissing his cheek softly.

"You know, I'm going to make you Mrs Malfoy after all this is over." He told me, his tone a lot more happier than before.

"I can't wait for that day." I stated giving him one last kiss on the lips, and it was the most breath-taking of all. And I knew that would be the last time until we've destroyed both the Horcruxes and Voldemort one way or another.