Chapter 45: Planning? Yeah, Not Us.

Amelia's P.O.V

So, our little Gringotts trip didn't go exactly to plan, oh hell, it didn't fit the plan at all. Our plan was to exit in our disguises, with Griphook helping us, but that definately didn't happen. We got cornered by loads of angry goblins throwing nasty spells at us, and escaped on a dragon. Well, at least we escaped. Things we do never seem to go to plan, so maybe we should just stop, and go with the flow. Because I'm seeing a kind of pattern here. We planned to go to the Ministry, ended up getting chased by Ministry workers and dementors. We planned to go to Godric's Hollow, and got attacked by a ten ft snake. We planned to visit Lovegood, ended up almost getting turned in at Malfoy manor. And now, we planned to go to Gringotts, and ended up freeing a dragon. I'm surprised we're not dead yet considering all that's happened. But at least we've got the Horcrux, however, we have nothing to destroy it with. Which will prove as a slight problem for us in the near future. So far, we've found and destroyed Tom Riddle's diary and the locket, and we have the cup, so it's one step closer to reaching out goal. Oh, and back to the planning fiasco, I would like to have a word with whoever said planning was a good idea. Planning? Yeah, not for us. At all.

I had been hanging off this dragon for what seemed like hours, but it wasn't really that long. All of us hd given up trying to hoist ourselves up onto it in a sitting position, and settled for holding on for dear life, our feet dangling down towards the floor. We must've travelled quite a few miles, as no houses nor building were in sight. Only lush green fields and sweet smelling forests surrounded us. We were probably in some muggle country side, well away from Diagon Alley and the now broken bank. I'm sure that place is going to need some re-building because of us, oopsie. Whilst in the bank, we were dunked under the Thief's Downfall, so our clothes were soggy and horrible. However, the speed of the dragon's flight and the blistering winds that continuously blew past us dried them off completely, making the tweed dress once again, very itchy. Now that I was myself, the shoes that I was wearing were too big and I was suprised that they didn't fall off while we were soaring through the air. I honestly hoped that we would be jumping off soon, since I had the upperbody strength of a jellyfish, my arms were about ready to drop off. But I held on tightly, not willing to let go any time soon at this height. I hadn't said much the entire journey, only told myself not to look down -which failed- and thinking about our lame skills at sticking to plans.

Soon, a massive, navy blue-watered lake came into my view, and everyone elses. Ron, who was obviously thinking that same thing as I, spoke first.

"I think we should drop here!" He put forth and I nodded in agreement, loosening my grip so I was still able to hold on, but made it easier to let go at the right time.

"When?!" Hermione and I cried in sync. This had been happening a lot lately, two of us saying the same thing at the same time. It's probably because we've been spending so much time together, and our minds now think alike. With Harry and I, it's a different story. Since we're twins, we speak at the same time anyway, so that doesn't really phase me. But what did worry me when it started happening, was Me and Ron speaking at the same time. It was pretty freaky at first, but now we're over it and just ignore the fact that we can all speak at the same time.

"NOW!" Harry yelled,only seconds after Hermione and I spoke. I released my grip on the pale white spine and let myself fall through the air, drawing nearer and nearer the water, until I plunged into it's murky depths. In the air, I didn't have enough time to take a breath, so my lungs were empty and the weight of the water was sitting on my shoulders, not allowing me to swim up as quickly as I wanted. And what didn't help, was that my eyes were no longer seeing the world around me, but one of Voldemort's visions Harry and I kept having. The white bubbles that surrounded Harry, Ron and Hermione in this black water was not visible to me anymore, and I started to panic, desperately kicking my legs to reach the surface. But all the brain was set on watching whatever was going on in this vision.