Chapter 29: They're Everywhere!

Amelia's P.O.V
So, the end of the wedding was a bit of a distaster, I just hope everyone back home is okay. It was going so well! Then those blasted Deatheater's decided to come and attempt to capture Harry and I again. Will they ever give up? Probably not, because Voldemort has sent them over and over again to do so. Charming man, note my sarcasm. I know he wants to kill Harry, I'm not sure what he wants to do with me, maybe lock me up in that cell again. I'm not going back there! Never! I won't let him hurt Harry, if he wants to kill my brother, he'll have to go through me first. I do know that he doesn't want to kill me, if he did he had plenty of chances when I was hidden away, he needs me alive for some reason, and I'm determined to find out why.

Pop!

My feet landed back on solid ground, which happened to be in the middle of a road... and a bus was coming straight at us. I yanked the others backwards and we pressed up against the gate behind us as the crack of wind hit us. If we were a millisecond slower, it would have meant certain death, with the speed the vehicle was going. The booming beep of the horn rung in my ears, a headache slowly creeping into my temples as I just stood there, staring at the place the bus was only moments ago. I took in a deep breath and recovered from another near death experience, but this one was muggle made. Hermione pulled me out of the road as we followed Ron and Harry through the streets of London, or at least that's where I thought we were. We pushed past the crowds of people, gaining strange looks as we were still wearing the clothes from the wedding, and my shoes still really hurt, but I didn't notice it much anymore. I stuck close to all three of them, letting Harry hold onto my hand tightly so we wouldn't get lost. The loud din of mumbling, swearing, shouting, cars honking, planes flying through the air and the scuffle of peoples feet filled my ears, preventing me from hearing much of what anyone was saying. The street was very busy, tourists and city workers clogging up the pavement, traffic jams on every corner, shops and restaurants packed full of people, it was basically chaos, which helped us in no way at all.

"Where are we?" Ron asked, barging through to catch up with us.

"Shaftesbury Avenue, I came here to the theater with Mum and Dad." A frown etched itself upon Hermione's face, and only I knew why. She had erased her parents minds to leave no trace or memory of her there, because she didn't want those crafty little Deatheater's to get to them. I understood why she did it, she did the right thing, even though it has hurt her considerably.

"I don't know why I brought us here, it just popped into my head." She explained, pointing us into the direction of a darkened alley way. You don't want to be down those at night, but we really needed to change, and we could hardly do that in public now can we?

"We need to get into some normal clothes." Hermione and I told the boys who looked utterly confused. We slipped our tiny bags off our shoulders and reached inside, Hermione taking out clothes for herself and Ron. Me pulling out clothes for myself and Harry, who asked how the hell we got all of it inside those bags.

"Undetectable Extention Charm, at least we came prepared." I said, chucking the clothes at Harry.

"You two are stars, you know that right?" Ron complimented, causing a blush to rise on Hermione's cheeks and I smirked. We each took turns changing under the invisibility cloak, I got dressed in this: [polyvore]

We then returned out from the alley and into the street, wondering where to go next. The road was still packed so we couldn't see much, but I did notice a small café on the corner. I nudged Harry and pointed at it, silently asking if that would be a good enough place to stay for an hour or two. He nodded and told Ron and Hermione before we started pushing through the crowds of people which seemed to be thinning as time went by. We entered the shop and sat in one of the small booths on the side, hoping we'd be safe here for a while. I fiddled with the ring on my middle finger and sighed, wondering what we are going to do next, because we certainly can't stay in a coffee shop forever.

"What about all the people back at the Burrow? Should we go back to help?" Harry asked after a while of silence.

"They're looking for you and Amy, you'd put everyone in danger by going back." Ron denied in a hushed tone as a waitress strolled lazily over to us.

"Coffee?" She asked, her music blasting out of her headphones she was wearing.

"A cappuccino, please." Hermione told her and she turned to Ron and Harry who said they would like the same.

"I'll have a latte please." I confirmed and she nodded sharply before venturing back into the kitchen.

"So where should we go to? Leakey Cauldron?" Ron started once the waitress was out of sight.

"No, it's too dangerous. It'll be heavily guarded, I should think." I muttered, just loud enough so they could hear me.

"Amy's right, if Voldemort has taken over the Ministry none of the places we would go would be safe." Hermione agreed and I sighed, resting my chin on the palm of my hand.

"My rucksack with all my things, it's back at the Burrow!" Harry said after a lightbulb moment and I looked down at the table, biting on my bottom lip.

"Guilty." I raised my hand up slightly and Harry looked at me, his eyebrows raised.

"You didn't." He stated as two engineer men entered the room, taking a glance at us as they walked past, stepping completely in time with each other, something wasn't right. I placed my bag on the table and pushed it over to Harry, so he wouldn't think I was joking.

"We've had all the essentials packed for a while, just in case we had to leave." Hermione explained as I took my bag back. I hadn't looked away from the men though, they were just standing there, taking glimpses of us in the glass window, and then they nodded to each other.

"Get down!" I yelled, pulling myself and Harry away from the table which was soon blasted with a spell. Hermione and Ron jumped to the opposite side of the room, hiding under seperate tables. I quickly stood up from my crouching position and stunned one of the Deatheater's in unison with Harry, immediately ducking back down again. The remaining man shot spells in all different directions, smashing windows, cracking tables, the lot. All of us were hidden, even the Deatheater, each of us waiting for the perfect time to strike. I nodded to Hermione who lept up at the same time as the Deatheater, throwing a spell at him that knocked him out cold, and that was the moment the waitress decided to walk out.

"Go! Leave, now!" Hermione shouted, making the waitress scuttle back out of the shop, purely terrified at what just happened. We all stood up and brushed ourselves off, pulling down the blinds on the windows and locking the door so no-one else could get inside. Ron slipped his deluminator out from his pocket and collected the lights, leaving it almost pitch black in the room, but our lit up wands allowed us to see. I winced as a piece of the razor sharp glass punctured the rubber on my shoe, piercing the skin on my foot, but I brushed it off. We made our way behind the counter to find both the men, knocked out on the floor, in uncomfortable positions, that's going to hurt when they wake up.

"This ones name is Rowle. He was on the Astronomy tower when Snape killed Dumbledore." Harry informed us and I suddenly recognised his face.

"This is Dolohov. He's been on all the wanted posters." Ron said, staring at the unconcious Deatheater, anger growing in his eyes.

"What can we do with you then? You'd kill us if we were in the same situation." Ron snarled, beggining to point his wand at him. I gently pulled him back and shook my head, telling him killing the man would not be a good idea.

"If we kill him they'd know we were here." I stated, standing back with Hermione and Harry. Ron turned to the three of us, looking at us in disbelief.

"Suppose he did Mad-eye, how would you feel about him then?" He tried to persuade us but Harry shook his head no.

"It'll be better if we erase they're memories of the whole thing." Harry suggested and Ron walked back, saying Hermione should do it because she was the best with spells. She stood forward in front of the tw Deatheater's, slowly raising her wand at them.

"Obliviate." She whispered, a glowing light errupting from her wand, wiping the memory of the two. I collected my bag from one of the tables and slung it over my shoulder as we left the shop, leaving Rowle and Dolohov unconcious on the ground. We hurried through the city, trying to figure out what had just happened.

"How did they know where we were?" Harry asked in frustration.

"You and Amy could still have the trace on you." Hermione suggested but Ron shook his head.

"The trace breaks when your seventeen, it's wizard law." He corrected and Hermione gasped, coming to a halt.

"We didn't celebrate Harry's and Amy's birthday! Ginny and I made a cake for you both, we were going to give it to you after the wedding!" Hermione exclaimed making me chuckle.

"We honestly are grateful for the thought, Hermione.-" I started.

"But giving that we were just attacked by a couple of Deatheater's a few minutes ago..." Harry finished, trailing off at the end.

"Right." Hermione mumbled and a silence formed between the four of us.

"We need to get of the streets, get somewhere we won't be caught." Ron stated and Hermione looked like she had a light bulb moment.

"Grimmauld Place." She said and Harry and Ron nodded. I had no clue what they were going on about but I didn't question it.