EP. 4 - Fight

Bulma, Gohan, and Yajirobe watched as most of the city was blown up. Huge clouds of red and grey flew up around most of the city. They knew it had to be the Androids. Who else would cause such destruction?

Gohan grit his teeth and clenched his fists in anger. "I have to go help!"

"Gohan, no," Bulma frowned. "It's too dangerous for you. Maybe if Kusuke were here to help you, but not by yourself." Baby Trunks didn't at all seem affected by the explosion. He rubbed his eyes and even yawned.

They spotted Goku, and the Androids flying right behind him, followed by the other Z warriors.

"It's my dad and the Androids!" Gohan cried out. He turned to Bulma with pleading eyes. "I'm sorry, Bulma, but I have to go help them. I didn't just train for three years for nothing! Yajirobe will be here anyways to take care of you if you need anything, right?" Gohan turned to Yajirobe.

Yajirobe shrugged and said, "Sure."

Gohan nodded. "I promise to be safe, Bulma." He began to take off.

"Gohan!" she called out. He turned back to her. Bulma smirked. "Make sure you don't show those Androids any mercy for what they did!"

Gohan nodded and smiled. He turned away and began flying off to catch up with the others. He hoped Kusuke and his parents would show up soon.

× × ×

As soon as they all landed on the barren and rocky island, Goku asked, "Before we start, I want to know how you knew all of our names." Goku seemed to be already panting from exhaustion. Niya and Tien who were the closest noticed Goku's uneven breath.

Niya seemed extremely worried. Did the medicine we give him not work? she thought fearfully. She used telepathy to ask Goku if he was alright. He gave a rushed 'I'm fine', but Niya didn't believe it. There's no way he could've used that much energy just flying over here, could he?

"Very well, as you wish," the Older Android responded. "But I doubt it will matter too much to you in a few moments while you have been ground to a pulp, but if this is the last thing you wish to hear before you die, I will tell you."

All of them began to listen intently as the Older Android began to explain. "You have been under close observation for some time by a highly sophisticated remote tracking device. This device was calibrated to zone in only on your very distinct energy pattern and implanted in you on the World Martial Arts Tournament while you were still a boy. From that day forward, your every movement was monitored; your fighting techniques -- studied; the secrets of your Kamehameha Wave -- revealed. Over the years, Dr. Gero followed your many battles. He witnessed your skills develop at a remarkable rate; he watched as your power soared to astounding new heights. And by watching, he learned. You were studied until Dr. Gero had gathered enough information to create the perfect fighting machines -- powerful machines -- machines fully capable of destroying you the way you destroyed the Red Ribbon Army."

The others were all stunned. The Red Ribbon Army? Niya thought curiously.

"You mean this is just a grudge?" Goku glared.

"From the day you defeated the Red Ribbon Army, Dr. Gero dreamed only of revenge. We will realize his dream," the Older Android replied.

"So, you're supposed to be one of these perfect fighting machines, I take it?" Piccolo questioned.

The Older Android turned to Piccolo. "Yes, I am. I have been designed by my creator to be superior to you in every possible way. A shame he could not live to see this day."

They all knew this was a talk between the creations of Dr. Gero and Goku, so the rest of the Z warriors didn't say a word. "I'm curious: Was he spying on me while I was fighting on Planet Namek?" Goku asked.